SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a statue of this one:
JediBabes.jpg

Wow....I'd be supportive of a statue along these lines. Not sure my wife would be, but wow..that would be quite a piece.

Can't wait for July 1st when the announcements begin. And I hope the Mara Jade is a PF and not one of the new statue-line pieces.

I just found out what SilentSurfer already knows and I'm blown away. I mean, many of you will not be able to handle it. It's too much, too much awesomeness.

Hold on...

Here it comes....

I lie.

:D

But dammit man, I want to know what SilentSurfer knows.

So what is SS going to show starting tomorrow? The show's still 20 days away.

Wampa! Wampa! Wampa!

Jabba! Jabba! Jabba!

IG-88! IG-88! IG-88!

Admiral Ackbar on Chair! Admiral Ackbar on Chair! Admiral Ackbar on Chair!

All in PF!

That is all...

I just found out what SilentSurfer already knows and I'm blown away. I mean, many of you will not be able to handle it. It's too much, too much awesomeness.

Hold on...

Here it comes....

I lie.

:D

But dammit man, I want to know what SilentSurfer knows.

So what is SS going to show starting tomorrow? The show's still 20 days away.

If its Star Wars tomorrow then it will probably be Commander Gree.

Wow....I'd be supportive of a statue along these lines. Not sure my wife would be, but wow..that would be quite a piece.

Can't wait for July 1st when the announcements begin. And I hope the Mara Jade is a PF and not one of the new statue-line pieces.

Mara Jade is definitely a PF

The statue concepts they showed were Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and Pre-Cyborg Grievous. I'm betting we'll see one of those at the show.

Wampa! Wampa! Wampa!

Jabba! Jabba! Jabba!

All in PF!

Those would be huge, no? I can see a Jabba from SS, but likely not a Wampa!

The statue concepts they showed were Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, and Pre-Cyborg Grievous. I'm betting we'll see one of those at the show.

I need the statue series to start off with something totally left field, like the Pre-Cyborg Grievous so I don't feel tempted to start another line.

My goal, would be to make one, and only one, pre-order during the entire month of SDCC.

Good luck to me! :cuckoo:

Can anyone explain why there are 3 different Endor troopers but no Scout Trooper?
So, hell yeah, bring 'em on!!

[Or put him aside to make a glorious entry, Mr. Snow Trooper!!]

Can anyone explain why there are 3 different Endor troopers but no Scout Trooper?
So, hell yeah, bring 'em on!!

[Or put him aside to make a glorious entry, Mr. Snow Trooper!!]

With glasses with bushy eyebrows and a big nose as the exclusive.

Nothing revealed in the 12 in department today in the comicon section, I doubt if they will show anything over the weekend so maybe next week, or they are saving everything for the Con itself.

They haven't started the event yet, there will be every day reveals.

Nothing revealed in the 12 in department today in the comicon section, I doubt if they will show anything over the weekend so maybe next week, or they are saving everything for the Con itself.

Yeah, kinda unfortunate they didn't start off their SDCC month with a bang.....pretty boring revelations today IMO.

i follow sideshow and not bothered about there 1/6 but big 1/4 collector this is what i know they are pre production
1 vader esb
2 boba esb
2 secura
4 shak ti
5 r2 and c3p0
6 jango

dont know when wel see them but they are coming

Back