Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scout Trooper Premium Format Broken

I have a Scout Trooper and the bit that hooks on the back of the belt has broken! It has two metal hooks on the apperatus so that it can be hooked onto the belt but one of the hooks has snapped at the bend. Anyone have any ideas and do you think Sideshow may have one they can send me as I am in the UK. I dont want to glue it on.

Thanks for any help.:monkey2

Re: Scout Trooper Premium Format Broken

I have a Scout Trooper and the bit that hooks on the back of the belt has broken! It has two metal hooks on the apperatus so that it can be hooked onto the belt but one of the hooks has snapped at the bend. Anyone have any ideas and do you think Sideshow may have one they can send me as I am in the UK. I dont want to glue it on.

Thanks for any help.:monkey2

I'd contact their customer service about it.

Re: Scout Trooper Premium Format Broken

I purchased from a seller on Ebay in UK.

I have been contacted by Sideshow and it's not good news!:monkey2
They tell me they have no spare parts left for this figure. If anyone has a spare I will gladly buy it from you, other than that, does anyone have anymore idea as to how I can repair it.(the apperatus that filts on the back of the belt has a broken hook)

Hollywood's Scout Arrived

After a long debate, and reading a ton of threads on this site I ordered my first PF. On Friday it arrived in the mail from Redford Films. Let me say I am shocked by how good the quality of this piece is. Photos do it no justice. I was was bit nervous investing 300.00 into what was essentialy I felt was a "statue." After getting it in hand......I am hooked! My Scout is #36 of 500. I now plan on getting some of the Universal Monsters I have been looking at for a few years. These PF's really are high quality art, and not "toy figures." I have a few of the SS 1:6 scale figures that I thought were great, but man the PF's blow them away. Here are some shots I took of mine. I would love to see anyone elses, and get their opinions on the PF lines.

DSCN0445.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0450.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hollywood's Scout Arrived

Congrats on your new statue and thanks for the pics!

Who has these in stock right now for the best price? I just canceled my Jedi Luke PF since I'd rather get this one first

I got mine from scumbay but the seller was great. Redford Films. They have a website too. Mine was new in box sealed for 279.00 shipped in the U.S..

Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper for $900 shipped!

Good evening Freaks and sorry for creating a thread for this but i could not find the original SBST PF thread!

I would like to know if you guys thing i got a good deal on it! I am in Toronto and got it from Toys square. They say it is brand new. The owner of the store is gonna pass by and drop it tonight.

I got it for $799 + Local taxes(13% and delivery)= $910

Thanks guys :hi5:

Ricardo

Back