Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I just hooked it on the first belt to make it hang... works for me

I noticed that when I turn the head on my piece, it's very tight and screeches a lot. Is this normal?

It does the job but definitely not smooth. I even dabbed a bit of wd40 with a q-tip on the ball joint to loosen it up.

what are you doing ? Turning it left to right the whole day ?? :lol just choose a pose you like and leave it alone :lol for more you have to get a Ken Figure :lol

Anyone around here seen one recently or has one for sale? Dont see too many of them

Just saw one right now on eBay for $1430 shipped lololololol yeah sorry. It that's about $1000 overpriced in my opinion. I've seen a few go for around $700 in 2016 but again for me I'd rather buy newer stuff.

For $1400 I can buy a few PFs and some 1/6s. I love the Scout but wow.

I have purchased a Jabba with throne for only $450, Gamorrean Guard only $125, tie pilot $140. That's just a few cheap buys using patience and luck. It's tough to wait unless you don't mind paying big bucks for it.

Just saw one right now on eBay for $1430 shipped lololololol yeah sorry. It that's about $1000 overpriced in my opinion. I've seen a few go for around $700 in 2016 but again for me I'd rather buy newer stuff.

For $1400 I can buy a few PFs and some 1/6s. I love the Scout but wow.

I have purchased a Jabba with throne for only $450, Gamorrean Guard only $125, tie pilot $140. That's just a few cheap buys using patience and luck. It's tough to wait unless you don't mind paying big bucks for it.

Holy crap, is that $1400 for the Scout Trooper on the bike or stand alone? If stand alone, what the heck is the one on the bike going for? I remember when I bought my Trooper and Bike PF from Sideshow for $700 I thought it was highway robbery. With today's prices, that looks like the deal of the century!

Holy crap, is that $1400 for the Scout Trooper on the bike or stand alone? If stand alone, what the heck is the one on the bike going for? I remember when I bought my Trooper and Bike PF from Sideshow for $700 I thought it was highway robbery. With today's prices, that looks like the deal of the century!

Some of these pieces are jumping in price all of a sudden. I was contemplating buying the Han Solo in Carbonite PF for $500 last month, decided to pass, and now it's going for over $1,000.

Some of these pieces are jumping in price all of a sudden. I was contemplating buying the Han Solo in Carbonite PF for $500 last month, decided to pass, and now it's going for over $1,000.

Wow, that is no where close to being worth $1,000. I have it and it is great, but that is way to pricey...

Wow, that is no where close to being worth $1,000. I have it and it is great, but that is way to pricey...

Agreed. I want it, but not terribly, so I've been waiting to find one for less than $500 shipped. I will either not get it now if these prices hold up, or just wait.. who knows how long.. until/if they drop back down.

I was too cheap to pay for Mythos Kenobi and when I finally decided to get one he ballooned in price too fast for me to get one. That one is pretty much gone for me I think.

Back