Scout Trooper Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm, is a PF that always like me, and I think that in some moment I will buy, but this right arm...too skinny and long, with a weird pose.

It´s me ? I´m the only that see a desproportion in the arm ?

Last edited:
Congrats Chris!! :clap

Thanks! ;)

Does the right arm move at all on this piece? Thanks.

Nope. It's stuck in place.

Mmm, is a PF that always like me, and I think that in some moment I will buym but this right arm...too skinny and long, with a weird pose.

It´s me ? I´m the only that see a desproportion in the arm ?

I don't, buddy. The arm doesn't look off to me. Many pictures might obscure or exaggerate the angle of it. Did you watch my video and still think this?

Yeah, I see the video. And look weird to me, but maybe is a personal point of view and the statue look OK, I don´t know.

Yeah, I see the video. And look weird to me, but maybe is a personal point of view and the statue look OK, I don´t know.

Well, I somewhat agree. In the sense that I can see what you mean. Doesn't strike me as being that bad, though.

I believe this piece is to some extent also the same figure that is on top of the speeder bike? Which might explain the concept of the pose.

Well, I somewhat agree. In the sense that I can see what you mean. Doesn't strike me as being that bad, though.

I believe this piece is to some extent also the same figure that is on top of the speeder bike? Which might explain the concept of the pose.

But the Biker on Speeder Bike PF is ABS, without weight I think. Your Premium is polystone, right ?

I know the main focus is over droids PF right now, but I just received a Scout Trooper PF. The review of DarthChris have some guilt of this xD.

Last edited:
Congrats, man! Happy for you. :D

It's great, right? It seems like the weathering is a different color than on mine, though. Could that be the case?

Congrats, man! Happy for you. :D

It's great, right? It seems like the weathering is a different color than on mine, though. Could that be the case?

The weathering in the boots of my Scout is a little green. Here some pics of them, I don´t know if is very diferent in your statue.

Yes, is a great statue, very happy with Sideshow this time.

Is this very hard and expensive to find these days? Couldn't find a single one on the bay!

Exactly the trio I plan on getting - if I can find a Scout. :D Thanks Chris, will look into a bit. Won't buy him quite yet but hope to be able to obtain one by the time Snowie comes out at least.

Back