• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scott Peterson, Trevor Grove, Iniqou, Mad Max

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a VTS Wasteland Ranger still in the box $170.00 shipped, no fees. I have a DID Hardy Sculpt modded by J. Rahmier, painted by T-Squared with certificate. $160.00 shipped no fees or both together $300.00 shipped, no fees. Happy to accept trade offers as well.
asale_16.JPGasale_17.JPGasale_18.JPGasale_20.JPGasale_19.JPGasale_22.JPG

I have a Velvet Morning, Scott Peterson Blade Runner Rachael Head sculpt. Super smooth casting with a small blem on the left rear side of her hair. SOLD! Pending payment.
asale_8.JPGasale_9.JPGasale_10.JPGasale_11.JPGasale_12.JPG

I have a Trevor Grove, Walter White painted head sculpt, *I don't honestly remember who painted it, original Trevor shoes and hat, eBay glasses, Mo Chem Suit and a pair of Hot Toys Firefighter boots painted bright yellow.. The wallabies and hat are SOLD pending payment. I'll sell the head sculpt and suit for $185 shipped accepting trade offers as well.
asale_1.JPGasale_2.JPGasale_4.JPGasale_5.JPGasale_6.JPGasale_7.JPG

Inigou Indiana Jones un-painted head sculpt. Perfect condition. SOLD
asale_13.JPGasale_14.JPGasale_15.JPG

Last edited:
Back