-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack, you're the best!!
Unpacking in process :panic::panic::panic::panic:

11274514406_4310354fcd_o.jpg

God I want this figure so bad, congrats man!

Edit: on second thought if anyone wants to sell their Fullset pm me, I want to buy it!

Last edited:
Hmmm. Did these all go out? I paid for mine quite a while ago (June 8, 2013). Haven't been keeping up with this thread and now I'm a bit nervous!

-Ron

Hmmm. Did these all go out? I paid for mine quite a while ago (June 8, 2013). Haven't been keeping up with this thread and now I'm a bit nervous!

-Ron

No, the fullsets are still going out, don't think the DX Loose Sets, and Reg loose sets have even started yet.

:yess: Can't wait for the regular loose sets! Jack let me know if anyone ever dropped out of the DX loose set as I was number 1 on the waitlist I can pay the difference right away!

Will do! :)
The reason i took the list off on the front page is because i want to focus on finishing off full sets first then sort out the DX and Regular loose sets.

The reason i took the list off on the front page is because i want to focus on finishing off full sets first then sort out the DX and Regular loose sets.

Ah no problem man, sorry for bringing it up, super excited for this figure, focus on those fullsets and keep up the amazing work man, no rush!

Is there still a chance of scoring the regular loose set? :pray: My brother is very interested..how much are the loose regular sets?

I hope you use the same priority in regards o deluxe this way i can get mine next! w00t! ;p

Back