-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently trying to remove that Jay LenoNESS out of my sculpt :D
Update soon

Gosling does have a ridiculously large chin. His jaw is almost a triangle. He's just got a really weird face, I don't know what the ladies see in him.

:dunno

:lol

Gosling does have a ridiculously large chin. His jaw is almost a triangle. He's just got a really weird face, I don't know what the ladies see in him.

:dunno

:lol

haha yeh you mean like this?? :lol
ryan-gosling-green-beer-day-04-1_zps6186616d.jpg~original

btw im keeping this hairstyle as I prefer him to look something like this when he has his sunnies on. This has to be his best hair day on set to shoot Drive.
FP_5966245_Gosling_RubiksCube_COQ_102810_zps125053d5.jpg~original

you know im so @#Q$ing glad cos i have sore neck and bloodshot eyes cos ive been reworking on this sculpt for the past few days.

Your continued reworking of the sculpt is really appreciated Jack this figure just oozes class across the board can't wait to own it :)

Awesome Xenoviper!! I personally think the likeness is even better now!! The only thing left I think is adjust the curvature and bushiness of his eyebrows, but I think that's all paintwork!

Also remember Jacko you can never please everyone ... so just find you a good medium ground for yourself as the overall consensus to this thread is everyone thinks its amazing!

Amazing dedication on this one Xeno... sculpt has looked awesome from day one, but very you really just keep stepping it in to perfection :rock

Back