Scifi67 Stargate SG-1 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67 SG-1 customs thru the years

I used the female ARE black tshirt (long and short sleeves) for Carter, but would like to upgrade the female long sleeve shirt to something tighter. :naughty
All the men are wearing DML Bad Boys t-shirts from a few years ago. They have a real good high collar for hiding the neck connection, Hot toys made a good one too.

I've used the Diamond Select black tees and even bought a few extra at TA when they had them, I like them. The Diamond figures have alot of good basic bashing mtrl, if you can find them at a good price it would be worth picking up a few. I bought two ONeill and one Daniel, the zats are awesome! And where else are you gonna get a 1/6th scale replicator bug?:yess:

Those Cotswold tees look great and at a good price!

Great find David and I also wanted to let you know I'm starting the single sales this weekend over in the other thread.

I used the female ARE black tshirt (long and short sleeves) for Carter, but would like to upgrade the female long sleeve shirt to something tighter. :naughty
All the men are wearing DML Bad Boys t-shirts from a few years ago. They have a real good high collar for hiding the neck connection, Hot toys made a good one too.

I've used the Diamond Select black tees and even bought a few extra at TA when they had them, I like them. The Diamond figures have alot of good basic bashing mtrl, if you can find them at a good price it would be worth picking up a few. I bought two ONeill and one Daniel, the zats are awesome! And where else are you gonna get a 1/6th scale replicator bug?:yess:

Those Cotswold tees look great and at a good price!

The long sleeved Dollsfigure black t-shirt that comes with their sniper clothing set looks really good on most femfigs. I think a couple of the HK sellers sell just the t-shirts from the set on eBay.

I tried the one I have on my Dragon Amy and it is still a little loose as compared to how it looks on the HT TTF and BBi PB. But it still looks very nice and it is tighter than the Project ARE t-shirts.

I haven't painted any of my SG1 heads yet, but look what I'm working on.
picture.php

Hello from FRANCE

I would buy the four heads of the SG1 team!
How?
Who to contact?
Can you help me?
Thank you

Re: Scifi67 SG-1 customs

Hey Jeff,

Any word on those glasses for Daniel? I would love to pick up a pair.

What hat did you use for Jack in post 5? That light brown, tan one. Are those custom sunglasses for Jack in post 27?

That reminds me I still need a staff of Tel'c.

Also wasn't there going to be a MacGyver version of the Oneill sculpt?

Sorry I've been on a GI JOE kick lately, but I've started working on a few new SG-1 projects. I'll post some wip pictures in the group this weekend.

Yes Kevin the glasses are ready, the frames are a darker version of the ones in post #13. I'll post pics of them too. The tan vest is BBi's para-jumper's, the tan hat is ace. Jack shades are from SSC Sarah Connor.

Sadly the Mac version never happened.:( I'm working on a custom mod for myself.

Anybody knows where can I get a Colonel Jack O'Neill HS, please, if is Sunohc´s even better?

goldo38 your team looks great! I still need to get my headsculpts painted and I am hoping to do that this year. The headsulpts are the last thing to do and my SG-1 will be complete.

Stunning result thats really brought the characters out of those sculpts well done.

What Glasses did you use for Jackson they are superb and what scale tank tracks are they Id love a Malp myself ??

Last edited:

Great bashes!! Very, very cool to see so many versions of the SG-1 Team!!

I've been slowly working on mine, only have the O'Neill head, can I get the rest from you??

Got the bbi jackets, etc. Vests are tricky, trying to find the correct Blackhawk Medic vests - I can take two vests, remove the pouches off of one, and make one correct one or...leave 'em as is.

Have superb patches I got years ago-

Also have a Sheppard in his black bdu's in the works-

Waaay cool to see this thread!

004-1.jpg

The team looked unbalanced without T so here's one with wip Teal'c.

Thanks Mooncat and Hollis, the glasses and heads are going to be listed in my sales post over in custom creations/interest thread.

The tracks are from and old rah joes arctic tank, I think they were oversized once I got a good look at a malp. Still kicking it around.

Back