Scifi67 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scifi67

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished working on upgrades to my Deadpool and thought he would be a good non WIP to start my customs thread.

Greydeath on OSW first showed his custom Deadpool in late 08, GREAT FIGURE!
picture.php

Last year I was able to finally buy one from him, above is a picture of the basic figure I bought.
picture.php

I wanted to go with more of a Liefeld Deadpool, I'm am still working on a few different harnesses so I guess he is kinda wip.:) I made the belt and added the leg pouches and the black bands and the weapons upgrade.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Oops I was in a hurry, please see the edit above.

Just to be clear, the base of my figure is the custom Deadpool I bought from Greydeath. I think he still sells them on ebay from time to time, he the master of Marvel customs figures! He has a Captain America figure that is next on my list.

Last edited:
Here are the pictures of my Deadpool before Greydeath assembled and shipped him.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The buckle is in the back because of the DP buckle in the front.
picture.php

Very nice Jedis and I like the rest too. Deadpool is my favorite. Good job!

Noooooo way !!!! Agen Kolar and Even Piell !!!!!!!!
I believe that Piell is made by Callous right ? not sure about Agen though. I didn't want them but now I see them.... I need to finish my Jedi council !!

I went back and forth on which one to make him and he almost was Kolar but Callous told me he was Koth so that's how I painted him.

Last edited:
Spencer has been doing some great sculpts, this is his Fonzie sculpt. I finally track down the right bike and started the mods on it. I hope to get him painted soon. I also went with the black tshirt, looks tougher to me. Rumble Fonzie.

picture.php

Back