Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! Just opened up my Scarlet Witch!! Impressive statue!! I originally saw it at last years SDCC, and wasn't too happy with her face! I didn't really like her face! Thought her eyes were to wide apart and gave here a Frog like appearance! Only ordered it to build up my Sideshow Avengers!! But, now that I've opened it, and imho, fixed her face!! I Love her! Good Job Sideshow! Hope the Vision comes out just as good!!

Got My Scarlet Witch today! Perfect. For an Avenger junkie of my greying age, oh what a day! Can't wait for Vision now. Now just Ant-man and Wasp to go for my Big Nine to be complete. And they just captured suspect 2 alive!

Mine was scheduled to come today but the UPS App said the shipment was delayed due to inclement weather...but it only rained :dunno. Sorry move on their behalf, I've received plenty in bad weather. I'll be at work tomorrow, so now Monday...

Got My Scarlet Witch today! Perfect. For an Avenger junkie of my greying age, oh what a day! Can't wait for Vision now. Now just Ant-man and Wasp to go for my Big Nine to be complete. And they just captured suspect 2 alive!

Just curious who's in your Big 9...

These are my Big 9 and this is also my favorite Avengers piece.
Avengers_Assemble1.jpeg

Black Panther, Hawkeye, Cap, Giant Man, Iron Man, Wasp (middle), Thor, Scarlet Witch and Vision.

There's other characters I really like but when I think of a single roster over the team's history I think this line up is the best.

You nailed it. :exactly: My Big 9 as well. By the way that piece by Ross hangs in my bedroom.

Nice! The original print is probably too expensive for me right now but I need a large reproduction at some point.

Ok got her today. The box was tiny which I'm ok with. It was funny how small the base was. But I'm fine with it taking less space. The good news is the statue is not small. It looks pretty nice PF size. I was expecting much smaller. How she fits on the tiny base is kind of cool. As long as she does not tip over and break. The sculpt was nice. I like it, the ex hand was much better then I thought. The face I looked at it for a while and it was also a great face. Overall it was a great statue by SS and mark!
Ok the bad news is QC again. The reg arm on her left side I believe it was when her arm bends has a crack in the line. The paint is lifting upwards. The base has a small chip on where the center of it.
I will be contacting SS today. Hope they can take care of those minor issues.
It's getting bit stressful now waiting for SS to respond back to me. I called SS and no one is there today. It was not even on the scarlet witch yet. The delay in response time is starting to make me worry more and more. I don't even know what's going to happen? Now I have these on to deal with:

Spider woman - waiting for replacement - I'm ok with the wait on this one. As long as I get a full replacement.

Storm- I'm waiting on a new cape. Mine had a splat of paint on it. SS took care of me fast on that one. I called today and the lady was very nice saying more parts are on the way. I thought they forgot since it's been over a month of waiting for it with no notice. I'm ok with the wait as long as I get it.

Aayla secura- waiting for a new base. Wiring is screw inside I believe. Saber and connecting wire act strange and does not light up all the way unless I keep my and on it pushing it in an angle. Then it will light up in full. Replacement is on the wait list. I'm ok with the wait.

These two below are the ones I'm getting impatient about, getting too much turn around on them.

Lady death- I need a replacement base is chip big and sword broken. This one I'm concern with no replies for 2 weeks now after 2 emails. I called and SS said I have to repond only to back to the original email sent to me to work this out. I ask to be transferred to Daniel. But no go. SSAlex was super nice to let me know they still have some left so I still have a bit of time to get a new one if I must return this one.

Baby doll - I need a new tiny right side hair piece replacement. There's a tip I found that cracked off. The other minor flaw I can deal with a small refund. But this one same no replies after almost 2 weeks. Well I did get a reply first a generic email but no reply for almost another week to my response email asking for the replacement hair piece.

I wonder if I should call and leave them a message or another email? Indidnt send it out yet because I don't want to confuse them with another email or phone call yet. I wished they can take care of these issues faster. :(

Last edited:
Either that or he's ridiculously **** and wants a replacement for the tiniest little flaw. I have all of the same pieces except for boogar a$$ Spider Woman and Babydoll and have no issues.

In fact, I haven't had to ask for a replacement since the She Hulk PF came out 2 years ago!

Back