• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scarlet Witch and Dagger Comiquette Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Something Sexy's Sexy Sale List

.....you are pretty much the only reason I didn't want to post that in here.

:(:(:(

It is a sad day. I want to keep them but they are more and more not fitting in with the rest of my collection and I think I am going a different route...or at least knowing exactly what I want to collect now.

Don't hate me Dave. :monkey2

Re: Something Sexy's Sexy Sale List

.....you are pretty much the only reason I didn't want to post that in here.

:-:)-:)-(

It is a sad day. I want to keep them but they are more and more not fitting in with the rest of my collection and I think I am going a different route...or at least knowing exactly what I want to collect now.

Don't hate me Dave. :monkey2

:gah: :banghead :gah: :banghead :gah: :banghead :gah: :banghead :gah:

Bump with the title change.

Also I am looking at buying a new car.

Mid-size sedan under 20k, thoughts?

Looking at a Ford Fusion and Chevy Malibu so far. I am done with Toyota and I don't really care to own a Honda. Maybe a Subaru? Not a fan of the CVT tranny in Nissan either.

I test drove a 09 Fusion and a 09 Malibu both are actually pretty nice.

The rides were pretty similar but the handling on the fusion was much better but I liked the interior of the Malibu more.

Back