Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
regret not getting the wolf mask when it was released. Just got mine for $500 on ebay:mad: I really think Sideshow should be charging ~$200 max for the masks, but you have to pay to play:eek: The base is sturdy and heavy, but the mask itself only feels like it weighs 1 pound:cool:

wolfbio2.jpg

wolfbio3.jpg

When SS 1st released te Wolf bio it was $250. Then without telling anyone they uped the price to $300 before it was released. I had it on preorder when it was 1st released at $250 and SS honored that price even though they uped the price.

When SS 1st released te Wolf bio it was $250. Then without telling anyone they uped the price to $300 before it was released. I had it on preorder when it was 1st released at $250 and SS honored that price even though they uped the price.

yeah I messed up by not preordering it. I should have known that the mask would raise in value, while the other props didn't really. Maybe people will say I am not a true fan, but to me the plasma cannon is not instantly recognizable as Predator. For example, if I were shown a picture of the prop without a description, I don't think I would have known right away that it was the gun that the Wolf used. And the shuriken prop should have had real blades, but I realize that Sideshow would not have been able to sell a real weapon:mad:

speaking of the shuriken, is it really only 20" across? that seems very small to me. it seems it was alot larger than that in the movie. I mean when Wolf used it to slice that chick to the wall it was huge. :confused:

speaking of the shuriken, is it really only 20" across? that seems very small to me. it seems it was alot larger than that in the movie. I mean when Wolf used it to slice that chick to the wall it was huge. :confused:

Im not sure, she could have been petit and made it seem larger than it was.
Just a thought. I had the prop replica and it didnt seem small.

The shuriken prop is bigger than it looks in pics. The only thing that sucks is the damn blades don't all fit snug into the respective slots.

Since the people who created the thing couldnt physicaly do it, Im not sure why anyone would've thought Sideshow would have that feature....

Who's passing on this one? Still not sure about it - got the wolf bio and shoulder cannon though, will it be enough?

Back