Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's finally came. Wolf blows this one out the water, but I still like it and I definitely can't wait to collect every one of these. It's kinda hard to capture the finish of the Scar bio, but I'll take better pics when I have more time later.
DSC00515.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

I think it looks great besides Wolf's Mask

It sure does! I will be taking pics as soon as it arrives! Looking forward to seeing more pics of the chopper bio to.

I think it looks great besides Wolf's Mask

Those two look together look awesome! I'm going to have to get Wolf at some point. Can't wait for Celtic to arrive now :D :monkey1

I don't know why, but Scar just doesn't appear to photograph all that well; I've not seen a photo (including my own), that does this piece justice.

I HATE CUSTOMS! Mine was posted on the 31st and its still with customs!! With easter it will probably be late next week :(

does anyone else think that the base of these masks are too heavy to hang on the wall?:confused: I'm sure 2 screws could support the weight, but my concern is the extremely thin polystone around the two openings. It looks like that thin area around the two openings would break off and allow the mask to fall forward leaving the 2 screws in the wall.:horror :banghead I have seen several members here post pictures of theirs on the walls, but it looks like more people are displaying theirs on shelves or on top of detolfs.

does anyone else think that the base of these masks are too heavy to hang on the wall?:confused: I'm sure 2 screws could support the weight, but my concern is the extremely thin polystone around the two openings. It looks like that thin area around the two openings would break off and allow the mask to fall forward leaving the 2 screws in the wall.:horror :banghead I have seen several members here post pictures of theirs on the walls, but it looks like more people are displaying theirs on shelves or on top of detolfs.

The base is made of some type of metal isn't it?? :confused:

I have mine on top of Detolfs because my walls are so thick, it's a pain to drill holes. Plus they look perfect displayed on top of detolfs anyway:D

My wolf bio has been up on the wall ever since I got it. Never had any problems at all :D

My wolf bio has been up on the wall ever since I got it. Never had any problems at all :D

that's good to hear. I just hung the scar and wolf up. The scar base has a metal plate at the back/bottom, but not too sure about the wolf base. It doesn't feel like metal on the bottom, but it could be. can't wait for the next mask because having only 2 on the wall doesn't look right.

Its better than just the one :monkey2. Hopefully it will be two very very soon :D if customs/parcel force ever get the finger out! :banghead

Back