SCAM ALERT!! Melvinpelayo please respond!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!

Good find, that's definitely his... the titty girls are on like page 4! Oh well, I guess he must really be Melvin Pelayo... or at least he's lying to everybody he knows :lol

That's like the 3rd account for Paypal. I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to think Melvin might not be on the up and up :rotfl

THANK U GUYS!!! i am SOOOO filing a report w/ the FBI Internet Fraud dept. now. they ask questions like the thief's emails, phone #, addy, ect, and while most people probably don't have that info, we have all that AND his pic LOL.

i think Dave may have deleted the thread: but I saved the pic:

DSCN1962.jpg

gotta love photobucket :D

yeah, i saw that u posted we might be able to find his addy thru items sent to him by SS. thanks! what's that bottom box read?

Hello
Just hope everything will end nice (money back or the promised figures)
I know the feeling; last year I lost 500 euros - long long story , a waste of good time and energy - became very bloodthirsty- never got it solved.

But I think it is better for you guys to stay gentlemen (no hostile talk - funny or not) - maybe the Melvin has became to scared to answer now.
Do not close all the doors.

If his intensions were to rip you, than he must be punished - very simple

I don't know, good luck

Friendly greetings,

Jan

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh yeah... Maybe a Mad Max style death... Lighter, Gasoline, leg handcuffed to the bottom of a leaking car.... Awesome and vengeful...

Oh, and soooo much FUN! :emperor :emperor :banana:emperor :emperor

if he is just a kid, have you guys thought of calling his parents at the number on that invoice?

at least call the australian prime minister and see if they'll let you kick him with that big boot they have.:lol

The_Simpsons_%5bBart_Vs_Australia%5d_(1995)_5.jpg

captain sack said:
if he is just a kid, have you guys thought of calling his parents at the number on that invoice?

at least call the australian prime minister and see if they'll let you kick him with that big boot they have.:lol

The_Simpsons_%5bBart_Vs_Australia%5d_(1995)_5.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol :lol :rotfl

I have just found and read this entire thread (Whew!)
Now I know why my reaction to his "when are you gonna give me a FREE custom" type comments, always left me going...
:monkey4

(in best Short Round voice) NO FREE CUSTOMS DUDE!

I find it all sad actually.

Oh well...moving along....

couldn't agree with you more. People like him make forums sooo not trustworthy. But,...I been around this forum long enough to know who to trust and who not to trust.

Very unfortunate, hopefully everyone gets their $ back............and I hope he stays off this forum..............:maul

(Edited because his mug shot was a joke I didn't get.)

Friendster says he's 19 years old and married. Here's more of his info (taking the page down won't help him now - I made a PDF of it as well as a web archive):

Schools (Other):
Ecumedical Kindergarden, Candaba Central School, St. Joseph's College of Quezon City, San Beda College, Trinity College of Quezon City, St. Andrew's College, Ryde Secondary College, TAFE, Macquarie University

"Buskeeter", 3UNIT Producer

Companies:
Anywhere in Sydney, Simon Ant Business and Co. Golden Boy Productions, 3UNIT Production Studio, Sony MA, McDonalds, 3UNIT Head Editor

Affiliations:
TCQC GS, Journalist, Capitol City Baptist Church, HaGios! "Year 11 (12) Music Ensemble", 3UNIT Studio, Golden Boy Productions, GoLo, Matt's Apprentice's Apprentice (its kinda hard to explain...), Sony, Medicom, McDonalds

About Me:
Im un individuo que ame hablar y rellena. Puedo nunca permanecer en un lugar. Tengo que hacer siempre algo. Usted puede decir que morir si no me muevo. Sobre m? Im un hombre medio que el doesnt tiene gusto de la escuela. Amo el hacer de mi propia materia como recoger los desperdicios etc. Tambin hago videos y la materia que es grande porque consigo trabajar con diversa gente. Pozo que es todo. Gracias y EIAP!

Who I Want to Meet:
Quisiera satisfacer a la gente que est interesada en lo que interes im adentro. Tambin deseo coger para arriba con mis viejos amigos detrs en las Filipinas...

Maneras de entrarme en contacto con:
MSN: [email protected]
YM: [email protected]
SMS: +61404562914
EMAIL: [email protected]
¡Buena suerte bien a cada uno!

The Sydney Australia phone number in the wow.jpg is 0298090526

Last edited:
Back