Sandman Classic Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
860622619_MrUqE-X2.jpg

I was hoping it would come with a hand shaped like a spiked mace. And I thought a two-toned striped shirt would look better. Still nice and a badly needed FS!

BB

This is the first pic I've seen of this painted. Where is it from? I couldn't find it on Bowen's site, so I went to Statue Marvels and couldn't find it there either. Really interested in getting this one!

This statue is awesome. Bowen's Sinister Six is going to make ONE HELL of a display.

I'm half way there, waiting on Doc Ock, Vulture and this :) :)

hmmm....looks like the MB with legs added on

I said that about another of Bowen's statues and got "yelled at" on another forum by a few of his favorite posters and Randy Bowen himself. Apparently when you are looking at a bust and a statue of the same character you aren't allowed to come to that conclusion because you are not a sculptor and don't realize the time and effort into making each piece.

I said that about another of Bowen's statues and got "yelled at" on another forum by a few of his favorite posters and Randy Bowen himself. Apparently when you are looking at a bust and a statue of the same character you aren't allowed to come to that conclusion because you are not a sculptor and don't realize the time and effort into making each piece.

Your tastes are as valid as anyone else's. Life is far too short to let any of them get to you. At the end of the day, if the piece isn't good enough for you to buy, you simply move on to the next item up for bid on the price is right.

Thanks to threads like this, I'll NEVER buy another Bowen statue again.

What makes you say that?

I was hoping it would come with a hand shaped like a spiked mace. And I thought a two-toned striped shirt would look better. Still nice and a badly needed FS!

BB

Change-o-hand might work. Has there been any talk of that or a separate variant?

you should dump that site & stay here :lecture

Can you provide a link?

Back