San Diego

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shipwreck82

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good shops in the san diego area? I'm new to the area and would love to hear some reccomendations. Thanks!

Hello there neighbor!!
Welcome to San Diego!!
Mhmmmm... what are you looking for?

1/6 scale figures?
There really isn't any... a buddy of mine sells some HT, Soldier Story, DiD but he doesn't have a brick n' mortar store. He has a spot occasionally to the Swap Meet @ Sports Arena on Sundays.

Comic Books stores? There's a bunch, but most aren't exactly super-friendly... but my buddy Icnurable Collector can point you in the right direction for that.

thanks man... I live right by the sports arena! cool, I appreciate the info. I am into some HT 1/6 and sideshow marvel statues.

thanks man... I live right by the sports arena! cool, I appreciate the info. I am into some HT 1/6 and sideshow marvel statues.

Hey bud welcome to sunny san diego!!! Comic book stores are indeed all over not gonna find any hot toys or sideshow stuff but some lower end statues. The mother of all comic boo stores is called "Comics n stuff" The main store is el cajon city, theres one in mission valley mall, chula vista mall and off of plaza blvd. Enjoy just call or go to the one at mission valley. Tell the guy you know jose. Hes cool

There is a really great one, but its only open for 4 days every year at the end of July. I'm trying to remember what its called. Comic something or other. ;)

There is a really great one, but its only open for 4 days every year at the end of July. I'm trying to remember what its called. Comic something or other. ;)

I guess I will get a chance to go SDCC this next year... It will be a first for me.

I guess I will get a chance to go SDCC this next year... It will be a first for me.

it is a great experience and being able to meet your fellow sideshow freaks is just added bonus but make sure you get those tickets early because they do sell out FAST!!!

As previously mentioned, Comics N Stuff in El Cajon. This is the main store and the LCS where I go for my comic fix. The workers are all cool but the owner is a grumpy old man :cool:

Back