• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale - Predator, Terminator, Aliens, Star Wars, Military

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Girlfriend's doctor bill paid. Next on the agenda: Engagement ring.

Giving you guys first crack at these before I stick them on eBay. All prices are shipped within the US. Figures with boxes can be shipped without boxes if you don't need/want them for a bit less, say $10 less for standard boxes and $20 less for larger, Predator size boxes. Figures that required assembly will not be disassembled and put back into their boxes, because I don't want to risk breaking them.

Any accessories not featured in the pictures are in the boxes unless otherwise noted.

Hot Toys Predator 2. Original release. Figure is complete with box. I modified the dreads to hang more naturally. $310 (big box) SOLD

_DSC3579.jpg

Hot Toys Cleaner Wolf Sideshow Exclusive. Figure is nearly complete with box. He has everything, including the exclusive bendy chestburster, but he's missing the alternate open mandibles and the wires for his mask and shoulder cannon. $180 (big box) SOLD

_DSC3587.jpg

Hot Toys Aliens Alien (Brown). Hip joints are loose as usual, but all other joints are tight, and none broken. Ankles are glued into the foot sockets, but still have posability. Only has sculpted hands. $70 SOLD

_DSC3586.jpg

Hot Toys U.S. Secret Service ERT w/P90 (female). Complete with box. I swapped out her boots for better ones. $85 SOLD

_DSC3591.jpg

Hot Toys USMC Sniper Operation Iraqi Freedom (23rd Marine Regiment). Complete with box. $230

_DSC3584.jpg

Hot Toys PMC Operator 07 version. Has box, but is missing patches, goggles and headset. Head has been replaced with the alternate Bruce Wayne (Bale) sculpt from the Hot Toys TDK Batman. $165

_DSC3585.jpg

Hot Toys Resistance Soldier Custom. Made from a Hot Toys Kyle Reese, several other parts and weathered. Headsculpt is from the Hot Toys PMC 07 version. Have the Kyle Reese box and stand as well. $150 SOLD

_DSC3577.jpg

Hot Toys Resistance Soldier Custom. Made from a Hot Toys Kyle Reese, several other parts and weathered. Headsculpt is from the Amaya set from Triad Toys. I didn't use or weather the jacket, but I will include that as well. Have the Kyle Reese box and stand as well. $150

_DSC3578.jpg

Revolver Ocelot Custom. $80 SOLD

_DSC3590.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Asajj Ventress Sideshow Exclusive. Complete with box. $75 SOLD

_DSC3589.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sale - HT Predator 2 (regular)

Hot Toys Battle Damaged T-800. Complete with box. Only imperfection is the arm on the sunglasses broke, but they can easily be reglued. $320 SOLD

_DSC3588.jpg

Hot Toys Battle Damaged Endoskeleton. Complete with box. $320 SOLD

_DSC3582.jpg

Hot Toys USCM Hudson. Not a complete figure. Missing Hudson head, hands, bag, motion tracker and boots. I will throw in a flamethrower as well. Stand is not included. $170 SOLD

_DSC3593.jpg

Marmit Boba Fett. Complete with box. Custom weathered. $100

_DSC3592.jpg

Hot Toys Elizabeth Swann. Complete with box. $100 PENDING

Sideshow Collectibles DarkArtist81 Custom Evil Obi-Wan. $75

_DSC3152.jpg

_DSC3153.jpg

_DSC3154.jpg

Information updated and pics added.

And here's a better pic to show the detail of the Resistance Soldier customs. Also note that this picture was taken before my girlfriend painted the male figure's fingers to match his facial skintone.

4509991231_6237837f7b_b.jpg

Last edited:

Is the gauntlet broken or is the top just missing? Because I had to pop that piece off of mine to remove the blades (didn't want them anymore) and it's just attached with three or 4 little plastic pegs and a little bit of glue.

The top is just missing. I popped the top off on some of my other preds to remove the blades as well. Apparently, while it was tucked away the top popped off, and I can't find it anywhere.

You might wanna change the wording to "missing" instead of "broken" then. Because it's not broken. :D

Re: Sale - HT Predator 2 (regular), HT Elizabeth Swann and Custom SS Evil Obi-Wan

Updated, and added a lot. All of this is off the top of my head, and I'll update the info if anything is incorrect, and try to get pictures when I get home this afternoon.

I also might have a few more items I can't remember at the moment.

EDIT: And could a mod rename the thread again to "Sale - Predator, Terminator, Aliens, Star Wars, Military"?

Last edited:
Back