S.H. Figuarts WWE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get Stone Cold and The Rock next week

You won't be disappointed my friend..The articulation is off the chain with these. I wish the SW line had this extra type of articulation

No bicep swivel but don't fret now he has this crazy 360 full forearm swivel

I kid not..full 360 degree swivel all the way around

Crazy new hip joint swivel

First SCSA figure that has the knee brace bend so natural and fluently with the leg and knee flex

Butterfly shoulders

In short this new design works so well for the WWE concept

Last edited:
My attempt at a posed Stunner:

31173683863_1468698e5e_z.jpg

Stone Cold looks great, how's the scale with the WWE mattel figs? Could you post a size comparison?

Stone Cold looks great, how's the scale with the WWE mattel figs? Could you post a size comparison?

" You want to know the scale? "

(WHAT)

" You want to Know the scale? "

(WHAT)

" Compared to Mattel Figures? "

(WHAT)

" Size? "

(WHAT)

" You want to know if he scales right "

(WHAT )

" Want to know if one is bigger than the other "

(WHAT)

" Is he too short "

(WHAT)

" Too short "

(WHAT)

" I said too short "

(WHAT)

" You want a comparison "

(WHAT)

" A pic together "

WHAT

Unfortunately he doesn't scale well with mattel..too small :slap

In case anyone is wondering..I got Austin from Ringside Collectibles. he shipped super fast, just a couple of days

Ordered the Rock from them because he's now on sale for under retail. Should have him by middle of this week

This is the first Figuarts that I was able to get in the states at the same time they released.

I guess it's because it's WWE figures.

Great deal. I suggest people in the states should order these at Ringside because you aren't going to find them for under retail and be shipped and received in the same week.

Ringside had them in-stock on 12/22, one week before the Japanese release. I had a preorder from HLJ, but canceled and bought them through RSC. I didn't get them under the current sale, but they always have an active 10% off code that made the price competitive to a Japanese store. Another bonus was not having to wait until HLJ returns from holiday on 1/5.

Ringside had them in-stock on 12/22, one week before the Japanese release. I had a preorder from HLJ, but canceled and bought them through RSC. I didn't get them under the current sale, but they always have an active 10% off code that made the price competitive to a Japanese store. Another bonus was not having to wait until HLJ returns from holiday on 1/5.

:exactly: but again I think this is because these are WWE figures.

Even without the sale, RSC is worth it than paying extra shipping price and waiting more to be imported

I gotta pay sales tax at ringside because they're in NY. Got them cheaper at amiami when combined with my monthly order.

The austin figure came out great! I wouldn't say the same for the rock though, He kinda has some QC issues, I've exchanged the figure for another one and it still had issues with the eyes.

IMG_2286.jpg

austinattitude.png

stun.png

rockbottom.png

austinfu.png

justbringit.png

smell.png

" Here's to your health..

Here's to your happiness..

" And here's to me kicking your Candy A$$ at WrestleMania!! "

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Figuarts%20SCSA/6ccce5de-a2bb-4de0-b4dc-db2137cdbbd5.jpg.html]
6ccce5de-a2bb-4de0-b4dc-db2137cdbbd5.jpg
[/URL]

it's great to have them 1/12 scale. Think they should have been a tad taller but still VERY usable moreso for customs.

I am hoping Height is increased for the UNDERTAKER mind you.

Back