S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think horrible's too strong a word my friend haha it's just the lighting. Looks better than the mafex version to me (though i woulndt call the mafex version horrible as well)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I think horrible's too strong a word my friend haha it's just the lighting. Looks better than the mafex version to me (though i woulndt call the mafex version horrible as well)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Maybe I should phrase my words properly :lol The photo makes it look horrible, it's not bad. Plus point that it's taller than the troopers, was the first release the same height as well?

Skipped the first as I really dislike the hood.

Overall, EX Kylo is excellent. But the head expression should be angrier. This seems like he's remembering his happy years on the light side.

Just got him and quickly took some pics

Can you please check if the neck peg fits the original kylo masked head or, if not, does the old neck fit into the torso? I want to see if I can unload the old body. Thank you!

edit- Looks really great. I like the subtle skin tones. I can tell it will look amazing in hand.

Looks nice!

By the way, I'm going to be painting some SHF clones soon, and I'm really not sure which design to go with. Are there any favourites out here?

To try and help me realise which design I really liked best I created some quick clone trooper artwork which I'd like to share:

1d33cfaa7d41d596b8386c882cf18cb2.jpg
991a9532f352dc8b89f5f018ea01a79a.jpg
4fd1fcf23a5865b6a0e2d3c30df25330.jpg
5d5e5ccd5965422383ba6ad89b2e5bce.jpg
5cd81cd6ea43e1d6f5e521fc2d17ee39.jpg
dc3948da490932465dfc2c7e001486ef.jpg
981ea02d86c49f57ef8fb6e24b7c7497.jpg
1ea5b06365ccc59cda855dfb947195af.jpg

Didn't really help me decide though! The extra parts like kamas and pauldrons will be fabricated from rubber if the Loadout I choose has those parts. I've got an airborne troop helmet on the way too.

Out of those pics, which design do you like best? Or other designs not pictured. Leaning towards shock atm

Looks nice!

By the way, I'm going to be painting some SHF clones soon, and I'm really not sure which design to go with. Are there any favourites out here?

To try and help me realise which design I really liked best I created some quick clone trooper artwork which I'd like to share:

4fd1fcf23a5865b6a0e2d3c30df25330.jpg
5d5e5ccd5965422383ba6ad89b2e5bce.jpg

Didn't really help me decide though! The extra parts like kamas and pauldrons will be fabricated from rubber if the Loadout I choose has those parts. I've got an airborne troop helmet on the way too.

Out of those pics, which design do you like best? Or other designs not pictured. Leaning towards shock atm

These 2 beauts would be my picks. Excited to see the results!

Hmm, if I'm going to do bly or deviss I would need those binocular things. Does anyone have a pair from the Bandai kit they'd be willing to sell or part with?

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Yeah that is actually how he looks in the movie if you google it. Really looking forward to more pics and a video review.

Ugh this reviewer's fingernails always make me feel physically ill. I actually have to stop watching sometimes.

Back