S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Package arrived. I really regret not getting K2SO.

98a1be03f34c1e4f505924de17441293.jpg

PM sent.

:wave

Yeah that does look like a nice solution, but I'm picky and I think it might be fun to make one if I come across the perfect fabric. Will post results if it works out!

Does anyone know if Bandai sells replacement wrist pegs? The left wrist peg on Mace Windu falls apart constantly. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Bandai sells replacement wrist pegs? The left wrist peg on Mace Windu falls apart constantly. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it.

Contact whoever you bought it from and they should be able to sort you out! If not, Casting Cave does pegs, I bet he'd be willing to cast one for you if you message him on Facebook. He doesn't have any on his site right now.

https://castingcave.ecrater.com/c/1695373/articulated-joints

Same issue on the right for me. It's annoying , but thankfully it stays attached to the hand, so if it ever does pop off on its own accord I shouldn't have that much difficulty finding it. Though I do wish that they'd include at least one spare wrist peg.

I know this is the wrong place, but since I only collect Star Wars figuarts I think it gives a sense of the quality I'm looking for. Does anyone know of a realistic highly articulated skeleton figure in 1/12 or even 1/6? I am interested in something accurate for reference with as many moving parts. If anyone knows I would appreciate a PM so we can keep this thread relevant. I have looked with very little success. Thank you!

I know this is the wrong place, but since I only collect Star Wars figuarts I think it gives a sense of the quality I'm looking for. Does anyone know of a realistic highly articulated skeleton figure in 1/12 or even 1/6? I am interested in something accurate for reference with as many moving parts. If anyone knows I would appreciate a PM so we can keep this thread relevant. I have looked with very little success. Thank you!

Realism and moving parts on something like that can be problematic. Did you look at the Revoltech skeleton warriors? They're based on Harrhausen's movie designs. While not necessarily anatomically correct they're quite close, and the posability is excellent. The mandible moves and can be removed entirely...the whole figure can be taken apart.

Messing with Vader.

ee48aaae59ed61e10bfb42084bf76d61.jpg

46f47337a48ae57e889b6e69cb75130f.jpg

I still like the SHF best, but I wouldn't be averse to an update.

I will check that out thank you! I think figuarts could do great things in that area as they've already got the body figures. But anything would be good for now.

Over the holidays was finally able to take these guys out and mess with them.

I'm a little disappointed with the clone since I love clones. The FO Stormie seems to pose much better, but I understand the clone was made years before that.
Hope SHF can redo the clone someday to be as posable as the FO Stormie...but not gonna hold my breath.

S_H_Figuarts_Obi_Wan_clone_trooper_IMG_1201.jpg

S_H_Figuarts_Obi_Wan_IMG_1172.jpg

S_H_Figuarts_Obi_Wan_clone_trooper_IMG_1183.jpg

S_H_Figuarts_clone_trooper_IMG_1188.jpg

Back