S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recall an article by the costume designer saying that the brown palette for his shirt and pants were darker in ROTS than AOTC, but not black as it sometimes appears.

I think both Han and Chewie's height are perfect here, both are at a neutral pose.

P2340483-680x511.jpg

Nope, not directed at you at all..just general consensus.

I'm so ready for the ROTS Anakin now after looking at this version of Anakin. Hope it happens.

Btw..was Anakin's ROTS outfit the same as AOTC just had the glove and different hair. I thought he looked alot skinnier in AOTC :dunno

His outfit was a darker brown almost to the point it was brown and Hayden looked bigger as well.

Nope, not directed at you at all..just general consensus.

I'm so ready for the ROTS Anakin now after looking at this version of Anakin. Hope it happens.

Btw..was Anakin's ROTS outfit the same as AOTC just had the glove and different hair. I thought he looked alot skinnier in AOTC :dunno

Actually my friend, Anakin's robes from ROTS are quite different from his AOTC.

In episode 2, Skywalker's inner long sleeve is a whiteish yellow color vs in episode, It's a Darker marroon color.

EP II's long puffy sleeves robe is a brown color where as EP III's is a Dark brown/reddish color. Boots and Pants are a different color different as well.

Sorry for double posting, but if you PO Anakin, Is he getting a early release for Rouge One? Or is my information is very incorrect?

Anybody know where I can buy the stand that Chewie and Han are on top of? I desperately need some of those

Anybody know where I can buy the stand that Chewie and Han are on top of? I desperately need some of those
No idea about those metal ones, but I use acrylic risers in my cabinets, ebay has loads and being clear look alot better than the ones in that pic.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll look for those. Thanks

Yeah I grabbed some of the acrylic risers off of The Container Store's website when they were having a sale. Highly recommended if you can get them on clearance and free shipping!

I think I've seen similar risers to what Tamashii uses on eBay as well!

Those are custom made by Bandai, you can't just buy them off the shelve. They are just steel plates and rods of different lengths for them to customise as and when.

Chewbacca doesn't look quite as short in that picture posted, so maybe it won't be too bad properly posed out. That anakin sculpt/paint is really good. It's just too bad I hate the character. Wish obi-wan had turned out that well

Back