S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett looks real, Jango looks like a toy.
I think this happens with most of the non-human SH's, but this one is almost ridiculous.
I think that Tamashi wants to keep the xtreme range of articulation at all cost, thats a good attitude, but I think they should reconsider it in some cases and remember which character is based on in each new design.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Is that Resistance Rey & BB-8, Old Han, and Stormie Finn?? Don't know the source yet as a buddy sent this to me, but those "No Pictures" signs are everywhere lol.

14798968_1323450274334101_1643331391_n.jpg

Oddly enough that looks like Rey at the Jedi Steps. The rest think pretty sure that they are. Finn is clever, just a new head probably. That's definitely old Han though.

Excellent stuff. Don't need Mafex Rey anymore. Definitely more figures on show to the left of that. Hopefully someone is brave enough to snap some decent pictures!

I'm a bit torn now, the Mafex Fett looks ok next to the FO Stormies, but, he makes Vader look tiny, unless he's the SHF, because that would make sense actually. Mmmm, could you stand Fett next to another Figuarts figure, just for a 2 shot!? Sorry to be a pain, but, much as he's a nice figure, I don't want to get him and have him stand out like a sore thumb.

That's the Mafex Vader, the SHF Vader is with Luke.

Here is boba next to Mace, note the mafex base is slightly higher exaggerating the height difference.
088986757da90928bd59fde03e0ed30d.jpg

I don't know about the Mafex Rey, it's the Rey that appeared for 95% of TFA and it comes with a great range of accessories. I doubt we will ever get the Captain Dosmit Ræh helmet from anyone else (unfortunatly :()

Resistance Rey is a pleasant surprise - I really like that outfit. Hope we get the regular Rey too, though I too will disappointed (but not surprised) if we don't get the X-Wing helmet with her.

I would rather get the Figuarts Rey over the Mafex, but I really want to get a regular Rey.

If Figuarts doesn't do one maybe I'll have to get both.

Also, is there any chance this Rey could be from Episode 8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the Mafex Vader, the SHF Vader is with Luke.

Here is boba next to Mace, note the mafex base is slightly higher exaggerating the height difference.
088986757da90928bd59fde03e0ed30d.jpg

Mmmm... I never thought that those would look so good together... I'll begin to think that SHF humans and MAFEX can be mixed without looking like Hobbits vs Elfs.

Please. MAFEX. Jango. Now.

Between the Rey/old man Han/Finn leak and all the new dragonball reveals I sont know what to think! My heart is jumping for joy, my wallet is in tears in the corner xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Between the Rey/old man Han/Finn leak and all the new dragonball reveals I sont know what to think! My heart is jumping for joy, my wallet is in tears in the corner xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Do you realize that Rey will be the first female figure in the line? (I don't count Phasma... [emoji18]). I like so much that "epilogue" outfit. Now we need an "Old Luke reveal" figure, to recreate the lightsaber delivery scene. It would be the best recreation ever made with toys... [emoji38]

Old Han will be an awesome figure.

I don't mind on stormie Finn, I'd prefer the actual look from the entire film. I love the character with that jacket.

Let see, let see...

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Good point, old Luke has to be coming with that version of Rey. Tamashii thinks in pairs, so they chose that outfit for Rey for a reason.

Also, is there any chance this Rey could be from Episode 8?

I am pretty sure about it. I read somewhere that they don't want to make a big time skip, so it would be reasonable to assume that they continue her outfit for at least the beginning of Episode 8 at least I hope so, I love her jacket!

That's actually almost guaranteed cause it's confirmed that ep VIII will start immediately where VII left off. So even if only for her conversation with Luke, guaranteed we see that outfit in VIII.

Back