S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11c1f87dfc6c8246e2cccb55464bc155.jpg

2120e980d40958b20e0c231f31a90b80.jpg

11e7ff3602b9d3b71059d9b17839a278.jpg

c52b33643f329355b31b7b1964dde446.jpg

Clone Trooper Phase 1 captain
captain color of Clone Trooper Phase 1 appeared to soul Nation 2016.
By the general over-the-counter sales Clone Trooper Phase 1 and the display of, the fierce battle of the battlefield can be reproduced! !

■ Product Specifications
Height: about 150mm
Material: ABS, made ​​of PVC
■ The set includes
body, replacement wrist, Blaster (large), Blaster (small)
Venue selling price: 5,000 (tax 8% included)

Looks lovely. Bit of weathering on the red too. So will this be collection at the convention only, or will it be available through the usual exclusive etailers like Nippon?

c52b33643f329355b31b7b1964dde446.jpg

Sweet!!! More clones! Is the Captain in the picture posed with the current clones?
Or are they releasing a new version?

And I wonder if they are still a little short?

Nope, there wasnt anything wrong with the clone mold; tamashii dont redo molds unless they need to (stormtrooper).

Thats just a regular clone with red stripes, and will likely cost an arm and a leg since its a con exclusive [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, Im making a cabinet for my figures and plan to put lights in it. Do any of you know whether some light will have an effect on the figure paint overtime? Whats the best light to use?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, Im making a cabinet for my figures and plan to put lights in it. Do any of you know whether some light will have an effect on the figure paint overtime? Whats the best light to use?

Thanks in advance

I think that most display case lights are suitable. Just do not not have the light on for very long periods.

And avoid the sunlight.

Thanks in advance

Hmm...I'm no lighting expert, but I would think that you should avoid bulbs which produce a lot of heat. LED lights are bright, but put off a relatively small amount of heat. And if it were me, I'd only run the lights when I was actually taking the time to look at my display. Once I head off to do something else, I'd cut them off. That should take care of any light exposure problem.

Yeah, ive been meaning to get led strips, they work wonders on custom pcs and will likely be just as good on the side edges of a cabinet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Somehow the Shoretrooper is looking more like the TBS Shoretrooper in this promotion shot but Death Trooper and standard Stormtrooper are looking pretty good. I wish they would release all the pictures in high-res on their website. It's still weird though that the tank driver has the same gun as the Death Trooper and nothing else. Hope he's a bit cheaper with the lack of accesories.

Han Solo is looking fantastic. I hope pre-orders for all the figures are starting soon, I want to press the button!

For those that have the Heavy Gunner, does anyone else's have the black piece missing from around the bottom of the neck?

It's the same on both my Gunners, but the black piece is present in the standard trooper and the riot trooper
4c7f341194ba9960b07fd7cb5223b77e.jpg

Still love them though
e3e4137e4d69dbf6c0f1b9813a7e5b6b.jpg

Last edited:
Back