S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, enough. Can we stop arguing like kids in a playground? Kunanuk, its clear you wont be persuading either myself or Bateman, so you may as well drop it. We arent arguing against what you say, we just dont care, end of.

And who are you to say me that I should stop? Isn't this a discussion forum?

Now you guys know why I never get personal with posters. Once someone starts, it leads to off topic discussions and rants that ruin these threads that collectors come for.

:slap

Now you guys know why I never get personal with posters. Once someone starts, it leads to off topic discussions and rants that ruin these threads that collectors come for.

No. I've always been talking about the same. Just to prove my reasons. That's a discussion. This is a forum. So, I'm in the right place, perhaps is you who don't.

We are talking about an industrial design. And I've compared dozens of photos, with differetn angles, lens, lights, etc. And I'm also former professional of photography, design, illustration, 3D and classic sculpt. So, let me say that you are still wrong. And I will prove it this week if I can.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

There's a slight difference between friendly discussion and whatever this is.

I'm really starting to wonder why I bother replying to anything at this point. Guess I'll just post photos from now on.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

There's a slight difference between friendly discussion and whatever this is.

I'm really starting to wonder why I bother replying to anything at this point. Guess I'll just post photos from now on.

Your choice I always believe everyone has a right to express their feelings and opinions. I'm just saving you the trouble of butting heads with Kunanuk and others who take replies too critical

You arent discussing anything, you are telling us how we should think and we are trying to tell you we just dont care. Thats not a discussion, thats an argument. And on that note I wont be adding to this argument anymore, shout until you are blue in the face.

OMG. I will have to make a pic by pic comparison to open your eyes. I can't belive that you still think that Figuarts is accurated looking this photo.

Anyway, following the rule of sacrifying articulation over accuracy, we will end up playing with some kind of weird vision of the characters. I don't want that.
Question: why do you seem to have such a vested interest in other people being wrong and you being right?

I write what I think, not what I want you should think. If you don't like my discussion, don't follow it and don't participate, but don't make me shut up.
Some of you people don't like when someone tries to go deep in a discussion, and then you try to ban him, ignore or go against him in mass.
So, until admins or mods think that I should be banned, who should shut up its not me.
This is a forum, not an elitist club. I will continue discussing what I want, when I want. I dont care if you or someone else dont like, its your problem. Just speak with your pets.

I write what I think, not what I want you should think. If you don't like my discussion, don't follow it and don't participate, but don't make me shut up.
Some of you people don't like when someone tries to go deep in a discussion, and then you try to ban him, ignore or go against him in mass.
So, until admins or mods think that I should be banned, who should shut up its not me.
This is a forum, not an elitist club. I will continue discussing what I want, when I want. I dont care if you or someone else dont like, its your problem. Just speak with your pets.

My last post to you on the matter, because it is obvious to me you're loving this interaction.

I was the mod on the most trafficked sub-forum on the most popular musician forum on the planet at one time, a position I held for over a decade.

What you're doing here? People have been doing it since IRC was a thing. You aren't special. People who behave like you are literally a dime a dozen. You know exactly what you're doing and you're getting exactly the response you wish to illicit.

The alternative is you are genuinely a crazy person (had my share of those as well).

Either way, your posting style is a cancer on any forum. I had a zero tolerance policy for people like you.

Not my forum, I'm literally less than a nobody here, I just didn't want you to think people (some of us) don't see right through you. Anyway, good luck on what I am sure will be a short tenure here, sir.

Im Not arguing with anyone just want to share my opinions i think the SHF trooper has sacrificed some of the on screen likeness to be more posable it looks that way thats why the helmet is smaller then it should be i think the mafex looks better to an on screen compairison but will no where close to as posable as the SHF,
cinsidering the MAFEX has the right proprtions for the helmet

My last post to you on the matter, because it is obvious to me you're loving this interaction.

I was the mod on the most trafficked sub-forum on the most popular musician forum on the planet at one time, a position I held for over a decade.

What you're doing here? People have been doing it since IRC was a thing. You aren't special. People who behave like you are literally a dime a dozen. You know exactly what you're doing and you're getting exactly the response you wish to illicit.

The alternative is you are genuinely a crazy person (had my share of those as well).

Either way, your posting style is a cancer on any forum. I had a zero tolerance policy for people like you.

Not my forum, I'm literally less than a nobody here, I just didn't want you to think people (some of us) don't see right through you. Anyway, good luck on what I am sure will be a short tenure here, sir.

Great post and spot on. The guy is an absolute troll and repeatedly so.

I'd rep you if I could, you're not a nobody :)

Ok, so you are an eminence, right? I believe you. You say I'm a cancer? Sure youre right. This is your little ghetto, so, you make the rules.
I have life out there, and there the people are not like you. I can discuss there. People don't want to shut up my argues there. Nobody thinks that I'm a cancer, there. They even don't use that illness to refering people who talks about action figures.
Only you do this. I'm not a bad guy. May be just a bad forum user, I don't know to do it better. So, I'm out. It's ok, you win. This is my last post here. Bye! Enjoy your perfect figuarts in your perfect plastic world.
A place where everybody thinks the same, is a dangerous place.

I also think more people read them too.
Have you ever seen the number of times the thread is viewed when things heat up?
Okay, maybe, just maybe it's the same few guys revisiting... I like imagining everyone else is just being nosey.

So what was the argument about?

I mostly lurk and enjoy the cool pics, since my SHF SW collection is tiny and only consisting of Maul :lol

But it definitely gets fun when someone melts down :lol

So, I'm out. It's ok, you win. This is my last post here. Bye! Enjoy your perfect figuarts in your perfect plastic world.

Still has the mentality of "I'm right, you're wrong. My opinions should matter to others more than yours"

I also think more people read them too.
Have you ever seen the number of times the thread is viewed when things heat up?
Okay, maybe, just maybe it's the same few guys revisiting... I like imagining everyone else is just being nosey.

So what was the argument about?

Sad isn't it. It started with somebody just stating how the Figuarts storm troopers were inaccurate, which is fine, then another posted comparison pics of source material to the F.O. Trooper, then it got blown out of proportion with somebody comparing life photography to action figure points of view and then per usual we get this blacklash of posters saying judge mental and remarks at each other to here we are now. :slap

Ok, so you are an eminence, right? I believe you. You say I'm a cancer? Sure youre right. This is your little ghetto, so, you make the rules.
I have life out there, and there the people are not like you. I can discuss there. People don't want to shut up my argues there. Nobody thinks that I'm a cancer, there. They even don't use that illness to refering people who talks about action figures.
Only you do this. I'm not a bad guy. May be just a bad forum user, I don't know to do it better. So, I'm out. It's ok, you win. This is my last post here. Bye! Enjoy your perfect figuarts in your perfect plastic world.

Jared_Leto_Joker_2016.jpg

:lol don't stir the pot. Just let the guy leave peacefully

Although this is nothing, did anyone see TFA General movie thread, last week it was about five pages of nothing about SW but male gentalia and lady parts :slap

Last edited:
I couldn't resist, but if the mods feel I'm fueling any fires, I won't protest if they delete it. It's just a hilarious post tbh. If he can put things into perspective so well, he should be able to laugh at it too. Or he's not exactly leading by example is he?:lol

Back