S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't understand... you are damaging the figure by moving the joints in a way that they are not intended to be. I can't prove it, but based on my own experience partially dissembling an S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker to check for compatibility with figma joints. I can safely say that you aren't supposed to rotate or remove the elbow and knee pegs.

It's fine if you want to play with your toys that way, but you should know that something could break. At this point I just want someone to acknowledge the loose thigh swivels on the new style S.H.Figuarts figures. I'm here to discuss the S.H.Figuarts Star Wars figures, just like everyone else. It has never been my intention to create drama here.

Dude, don't.

Just read the post Plastic Bateman posted, "Don't remove Kylo's hood" is one of the topics of his ****posting.

I didn't want to address this, and I was hoping the mods would do something or maybe that it would just go away. If you think I'm a loon, how loony is the guy that's building a case file against me? Is this form of internet stalking considered a normal and rational behavior on these forums? It's a form of light doxxing at best. If that doesn't constitute harassment, then I am at a loss for what does.

giphy.gif
Dude, great!:lol

Which S.H.Figuarts Star Wars figure do you think will go up for order next?

Me? I suspect it will be S.H.Figuarts Luke Skywalker (Episode IV), as he's been the most prominently displayed recently!

I can not wait. Can't wait!

Should've banned the spammer. It's a matter of time before he starts posting again about the Clone Troopers and Kylo Ren's hood and WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING HIM?! HE'S GONNA HAVE A PANIC ATTACK!!!

Love my Figuarts..but :slap those TPM saber designs

Worst looking sabers in the history of SW. What was Lucas thinking
I don't understand what's so bad about them. They look more practical and comfortable to wield than the ones from the OT imo and I'm pretty sure Ewan got to pick the one he wanted.

Maybe it's that giant red button on Qui Gon's that sticks out like a sore thumb, along with the green blade. Where have I seen that combination before...

image.jpeg

Im sure the mods of this section will keep a close eye on this thread as well.

Cool..cool...cool..cool.

I don't understand what's so bad about them. They look more practical and comfortable to wield than the ones from the OT imo and I'm pretty sure Ewan got to pick the one he wanted.

Yeah, it can be seen on the behind the scenesof TPM where Ewan got to pick his laser sword.

Here's what Lucas was thinking:

Money.

The saber designs were trademarked so only Lucasfilm can profit on them.

They didn't own any of the designs of the sabers from the original trilogy except for Luke's ROTJ Hero saber.

Anyone could get the camera flashes and fabricate the parts themselves.

Hence why Anakin's ROTS saber is so much different (and disgusting) compared to Luke's ANH/ESB.

Luke Skywalker showed up today.

oFbpikK.jpg

H9bE84x.jpg

D50A7KI.jpg

WWVyBfB.jpg

zzAo5Y9.jpg

yWvI9bP.jpg

crOpXHw.jpg

I haven't been this impressed by a figure in a long time. Photos do not do the face and hair justice at all - in-hand it's a near-perfect RotJ Hamill likeness and as close as any company's gotten to replicating the magic of a 1/6 portrait at this scale. Bandai did an incredible job taking an ostensibly bland design (man dressed in black jumpsuit, with black belt, black boots and a single black glove) and making it stand out with a great interplay of textures and finishes.

The articulation is fantastic. It's a complete departure from how SHF figures are usually jointed, but it's so expressive and convincingly human in almost every pose, I can't put it down. I don't see this figure ever straying too far from my desk.

If I'd had this when it first released last year, it would easily have been my figure of 2015.

Luke Skywalker showed up today.

oFbpikK.jpg

H9bE84x.jpg

D50A7KI.jpg

WWVyBfB.jpg

zzAo5Y9.jpg

yWvI9bP.jpg

crOpXHw.jpg

I haven't been this impressed by a figure in a long time. Photos do not do the face and hair justice at all - in-hand it's a near-perfect RotJ Hamill likeness and as close as any company's gotten to replicating the magic of a 1/6 portrait at this scale. Bandai did an incredible job taking an ostensibly bland design (man dressed in black jumpsuit, with black belt, black boots and a single black glove) and making it stand out with a great interplay of textures and finishes.

The articulation is fantastic. It's a complete departure from how SHF figures are usually jointed, but it's so expressive and convincingly human in almost every pose, I can't put it down. I don't see this figure ever straying too far from my desk.

If I'd had this when it first released last year, it would easily have been my figure of 2015.

So this the reissue? Good to know that it looks the same as mine

Back