S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the answer y'all, one last question. Has a S.h. Figuarts Boba Fett been confirmed or rumored?

Thanks for the answer y'all, one last question. Has a S.h. Figuarts Boba Fett been confirmed or rumored?

As far as I know just rumored so far. But due to the characters immense popularity, a Fett figure is inevitable, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get one next year.

Finished my robe for Maul, couldn't manage to shrink the hood too much without messing with the draping effect, will keep messing with the hood pattern later on but for now I'm done and I'm happy with the result, I don't mind the bigger hood tbh.

XxUklzm.jpg

SsM28t3.jpg

Hi-res: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Finished my robe for Maul, couldn't manage to shrink the hood too much without messing with the draping effect, will keep messing with the hood pattern later on but for now I'm done and I'm happy with the result, I don't mind the bigger hood tbh.

XxUklzm.jpg

SsM28t3.jpg

Hi-res: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Fantastic job! :bow

I'm jealous, mine is on it's way but it won't have the pleats in the design :slap

Thank bros. If anybody's interested I could scan the patterns later when I get a chance, so you can make your own. It's just a matter of finding the right fabric.

Back