S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though, it's not exactly screen accurate to Maul's actual cloak, it works for me

With the right lighting and angles..It does illuminate. Looks redder in person

af47abe3-f2cb-4c08-a636-f71847331b7c.jpg

Nice-o
80cba678.jpg

Got my CDJapan order today. Fast shipping, really well packed. Aaaaaaand Maul looks fantastic. Luke is on the way and Kenobi pre-ordered. I hope the quality doesn't drop off like Hasbro's has. This is kind of a sleeper line in my opinion. I may be in on it a couple figures late, but I believe I'm in now. Off to find a Stormtrooper and Vader base (or is that getting re-issued too?)

Got my CDJapan order today. Fast shipping, really well packed. Aaaaaaand Maul looks fantastic. Luke is on the way and Kenobi pre-ordered. I hope the quality doesn't drop off like Hasbro's has. This is kind of a sleeper line in my opinion. I may be in on it a couple figures late, but I believe I'm in now. Off to find a Stormtrooper and Vader base (or is that getting re-issued too?)

The thing with Figuarts that I can tell you, is they don't drop in standards, they improve with each new line. I been collecting DBZ, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider for figuarts for years and they just keep getting better and better. :lecture

It'll come back in stock, you just need to keep checking. Also, make sure Hobby Link Japan is on your list as they have not put Phasma on sale yet.

The thing with Figuarts that I can tell you, is they don't drop in standards, they improve with each new line. I been collecting DBZ, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider for figuarts for years and they just keep getting better and better. :lecture

I wouldn't say that about the DBZ line but then again Tamashii has a love/hate relationship with that franchise [emoji26]

For Star Wars the trickiest figures are the humans and so far they've done a good job. As long as they keep that up, it'll be hard to mess up on the rest of the characters. I have faith with this line that it'll continue at a high level. It's one hell of a responsibility they've shouldered so I'm confident they'll do it to the best of their abilities.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

My first Figuarts were the zero line Frozen set. Aside from Elsa's hair being silver, they look fantastic. I'd love to see more classic disney and I have high hopes for the Stars Wars line.
I really want to score a Phasma. Looks spot on.

Back