S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HLJ took Luke down from "order stop" to "discontinued", so they got him in stock and could add more randomly.

HLJ took Luke down from "order stop" to "discontinued", so they got him in stock and could add more randomly.

HLJ told me a while ago that once it goes on to discontinued, that means that's it. Otherwise would be on order stop or backordered.

HLJ told me a while ago that once it goes on to discontinued, that means that's it. Otherwise would be on order stop or backordered.

Yeah they said that to me too when mk43 went up fro reorder for july... Gone in and out of stock a few times and is currently in stock. Dont listen to them, I also just bought hulk two days ago,

I've been tracking their link for Figuarts Hulk since it was released. And several times that figure went back and forth between "discontinued" and "Low stock/instock". That's how and when I got my Hulk.

So I wouldn't take their word for it.

I bought hulk and cap from Nippon Yasan the other day. Cost me $161 damn bucks with slow shipping. Such a rip off. I know I'm an idiot too, as these will all likely get rereleased, but I have been having crappy luck getting orders in anywhere and they go so fast. People are hoarding them.

I bought hulk and cap from Nippon Yasan the other day. Cost me $161 damn bucks with slow shipping. Such a rip off. I know I'm an idiot too, as these will all likely get rereleased, but I have been having crappy luck getting orders in anywhere and they go so fast. People are hoarding them.

Nah man, the problem is they are only licensed for japan, so theres a tight supply. I honestly swear by HLJ, now that I sort of know theyre rhythm its easy to pick up the out of stock items, theres always more. plus $161 isnt that bad, especially from nipon :lol

edit: Oh and for those wanting Vader, he is back up for re ordering, out in December, just the figure no 1st edition base this time

S.H. Figuarts Darth Vader Reissue Ver. by Bandai | HobbyLink Japan

Yes the Japanese only licensing is brutal.

I love hlj. They are my goto. But I missed Thor, Hulk, Cap and Luke from them. Luckily got Vader, a stormtrooper, mk 43 and 45 and Darth Maul from them though. Hopefully I can get Ultron and the rest of the Star Wars figuarts from them too.

Yes the Japanese only licensing is brutal.

I love hlj. They are my goto. But I missed Thor, Hulk, Cap and Luke from them. Luckily got Vader, a stormtrooper, mk 43 and 45 and Darth Maul from them though. Hopefully I can get Ultron and the rest of the Star Wars figuarts from them too.

I got my fingers crossed but people seem to think that Ultron will be exclusive, such a shame if true, keep checking HLJ every couple days around noon Japanese time, seems to be when they make new stock available, Ive landed all marvel figs so far and working on luke right now

I got my fingers crossed but people seem to think that Ultron will be exclusive, such a shame if true, keep checking HLJ every couple days around noon Japanese time, seems to be when they make new stock available, Ive landed all marvel figs so far and working on luke right now

Where do they think Ultron will be exclusive to?

Tamashi web exclusive, its a direct from Bandai sold to japanese adresses only

That would suck. Why would they do that if they know they could potentially profit more by making it a "normal" release?

That would suck. Why would they do that if they know they could potentially profit more by making it a "normal" release?

Word is villains in Japan do very poorly, I hope it gets some release as its a robot, and they love that ****. fingers crossed

Yeah Japan loves their heroes. I think, in terms of pop culture/anime/kaiju/etc it tracks back to WW2.

Back