S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI everyone, I just placed a preorder for Maul on HLJ. dont know how much time it will be available, I think is available on Hobby Search but is still sold out on amiami

I already got mine, but thanks for the heads up.:goodpost:
I told a few people who didn't have a preorder yet.

Has anyone ordered from Anime-Export? i placed a pre-order for the Luke figuart since its the only place i could find it. I read on other sites that they've had good experiences from this site. anyone else?

Has anyone ordered from Anime-Export? i placed a pre-order for the Luke figuart since its the only place i could find it. I read on other sites that they've had good experiences from this site. anyone else?

I did a quick Google search and it sounds a little shifty.

They aren't shifty. I've ordered many things from them over the past couple of years. They are legit. The complaint that people have with them is if there is some problem with your order, communication with them sucks. They don't have good customer service (plus a language barrier) like BBTS, Sideshow, etc, so dealing with any problems can be a headache. 99.9% of the time you just pay for the item at the time you order and then pay for your shipping choice once the items are in stock and receive your items just like anywhere else. It's the .1% when something that goes wrong that sucks. I had them send me an incomplete order once and it took about a month of patiently dealing with the issue to get it resolved (it was over xmas-new year holidays, though). The same can be said for many stores.

I like to buy from places that have decent customer service just in case something goes wrong with my order. Every review on their Facebook page was negative, but maybe they're good. I don't know.

thanks for the feedback on AE. I managed to order Two Stormtroopers and Darth Vader from Hobby Link. Great figures! though i wish i would have pre-ordered Luke when the open window was still there. I gotta say the glaring issue for me on the Stormtrooper is his complete lack of a holster.

They let you order 2 stormtroopers? Was supposed to be one per customer so I only ordered one... damn it all.

They let you order 2 stormtroopers? Was supposed to be one per customer so I only ordered one... damn it all.

Yup! - i had pre ordered two from the site when they went up. Didn't pre-order Vader but managed to get one once they had it in stock. Had no idea there was a limit on these. Guess you gotta be really fast to get these guys, i don't remember any other figuarts series that has sold out as quick as this and the Avengers figures.

The stormtrooper was available for a while. I had acgtually placed two separate orders by accident but cancelled one for fear they would cancel both.

I just opened my Vader and Trooper. These are my first Figuarts and I'm really impressed! They look feel and smell(!) awesome!
I have no shelf space at the moment so they are back in their boxes nut I can't wait to find room to display them with the Deathstar scene that came with them.

My only two grumbles are 1) the articulation of the trooper is restricted because of the armour but I can forgive that as the armour looks badass and you don't expect troopers to do yoga right? :) 2) my troopers right foot seems loer than the left, exposing more of the ankle joint. I can live with this though.

I've ordered a second trooper from a UK site - I hope they can fulfill the order as one trooper is not enough!

I cant wait to get Maul. The hunt for Luke continues...

I got my trooper too - good news is he looks better in real life than what I'd been expecting from pics (sculpt wise). A bit stubborn to pose due to armour in places, but can do as many poses as the troopers in the film could. There won't be any kung fu pics like with most figuarts though :lol I hope they produce tons of these.

Not really sure why both the SW figuarts and Marvel figuarts all of a sudden became rare.

I heard something about China having all their allocations canceled due to some distribution rights with Disney. As a result only Japan is being stocked with them....and US distributors such as BlueFin cannot sell SW or Marvel figuarts to US retailers.

This is very disappointing considering SW and Marvel are huge franchises and would sell very well, meaning BanDai could produce large quantities. But for the time being it looks like any current and future SW/Marvel figuarts are gonna be in short supply and prices will go on up on them rather quickly after release.

Our best bet to get them is probably eBay since most stores sellout immediately or cannot guarantee stock.

Back