S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medicom is almost perfect. Too much sculpt sacrificed for articulation here, for my tastes.
Yeah good point, love my Mafex but too much that I hate it when things keeping breaking off. I'm hoping the Figuarts is a little sturdier.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

I moved a month ago and wondered if USPS change of address works on EMS shipping. Mykombini refuses to update the shipping address.

You should be fine if you've set up mail forwarding with USPS. I've moved around plenty and never lost a package due to forwardong, sometimes delayed but always received.

Did you send them a message? I was able to change the shipping on my orders recently.

I did when I moved but under my order messages they said they could not and it had to match my paypal address at the time which has since been updated. I think I’ll be ok with mail forwarding despite being much closer to Japan now on the west coast. Oh well.

I did when I moved but under my order messages they said they could not and it had to match my paypal address at the time which has since been updated. I think I’ll be ok with mail forwarding despite being much closer to Japan now on the west coast. Oh well.

I would really, REALLY recommend you get them to change it. I moved in the same town last year and had a frigging packaged RTS'd to Japan rather than them forward the package.

It made no sense and just pissed me off. I was getting mail forwarded just fine, I tracked the package and saw it was out for delivery to my old address. Instead of them checking or whatever so to see that it was a forwarded address, the USPS guy somehow knew I was no longer living there when he got to the house, and decided to RTS the package back to Japan, rather than check if there was a forwarding address. I went to the USPS the next day and they were like, 'it's in the automated processing center, we can't stop it.' and they couldn't. It was in their processing center and even though it didn't leave the country to go back to ****ing Japan like a day or 2 later, they couldn't do anything to stop the package and grab it before it was loaded back on a plane. There's a certain point where it's all automated and you literally can't do anything.

I had to contact Nippon Yasan and have them ship the package back to me, at my expense of course.

I would really, REALLY recommend you get them to change it. I moved in the same town last year and had a frigging packaged RTS'd to Japan rather than them forward the package.

It made no sense and just pissed me off. I was getting mail forwarded just fine, I tracked the package and saw it was out for delivery to my old address. Instead of them checking or whatever so to see that it was a forwarded address, the USPS guy somehow knew I was no longer living there when he got to the house, and decided to RTS the package back to Japan, rather than check if there was a forwarding address. I went to the USPS the next day and they were like, 'it's in the automated processing center, we can't stop it.' and they couldn't. It was in their processing center and even though it didn't leave the country to go back to ****ing Japan like a day or 2 later, they couldn't do anything to stop the package and grab it before it was loaded back on a plane. There's a certain point where it's all automated and you literally can't do anything.

I had to contact Nippon Yasan and have them ship the package back to me, at my expense of course.

After the third email where I suggested refunding me and paying the full amount with updated info they agreed. So now everything is fine thankfully!

I can’t tell if Crait Luke will have 2 heads or 2 faces? The solicit says faces like with previous Lukes but recent past figures like ROTS Kenobi said faces and came with heads. I’m hoping for 2 heads to avoid the ROTS Anakin seam line.

A79FABA1-1677-4584-B62B-343F5C40AC7F.jpeg

I think TLJ Crait Luke will look just as incredible as it has at past shows I’m not sure why they used such crappy pics for the solicit.

E4F3C13E-1CA9-4154-BBB2-FB00BB583F1D.jpeg

820AC1B1-3CE8-45AB-AB3E-CD95174AF8BC.jpeg

You know? I'm honestly suprised that Tamashii never released a Mustafar Duel exclusive for Anakin and Obi-Wan. I think that would have been nice.

I?ve got to say that in my opinion, Yoda is the best figure in this line to date. Great accessories and solid articulation for the size.

Yoda is looking quite wonderful. The alternate body poses alone make this a must-have. I did not pre-order, but will need to track one down.

Back