S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I kinda like the ragged look too. Makes it easy. Cause no way is this thing salvageable to make a clean robe out of. But I don't mind.

Rather than trying to drape the hood with weight, or stick it with glue or sow it, it was way easier to just pin them down with actual pins. You don't notice it, but that's how I tucked mine currently – there's four pins in there. They're easy to hide. But I treat these things as re-posable statues, so, I don't give a crap about how it looks from behind or whether I can take it in my hand and stays all neat etc. As long as I can eventually set it down to look somewhat like I want, I'm good. I'll just readjust it all if I wanna repose him radically.

Futzed about more with the hood, think it came out better.
tumblr_nwe09pCUDm1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwe09pCUDm1s4ie08o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwe09pCUDm1s4ie08o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwe09pCUDm1s4ie08o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nwe09pCUDm1s4ie08o6_1280.jpg
Dem resizes though.
But the Hood is looking good[emoji6]

Its not that xD
I guess tapatalk ignore those codes so they were all visible to me [emoji14]

No Luke yet. I kinda think it's awesome, they're really holding him back. That definitely looks like one epic ****ing WMD. I saw the bts photo of him in his new outfit. I also have my own theory regarding Finn... I'll see how that turns out because
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't get over how much kylo reminds of revan and rey of bastila like this.

Last update, I promise, finally finished the damn thing, I think it came out pretty good, resized and reshaped hood, streamlined entire fit, better sleeves.

CyMyoPh.jpg

SLqLHrx.jpg

wKwob1u.jpg

No Luke yet. I kinda think it's awesome, they're really holding him back. That definitely looks like one epic ****ing WMD. I saw the bts photo of him in his new outfit. I also have my own theory regarding Finn... I'll see how that turns out because
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't get over how much kylo reminds of revan and rey of bastila like this.

Poe is the new Han, I think Rey is either a force sensitive (having trouble using it) or shes a healer and does have a blade yet, and if she turns out to be Kylos sister, it could explain that they both have trouble using the force

Someone offered me to trade one extra Maul I have for BS Vader and Kylo, is it worth it? I consider those 2 some of the very very few decent Hasbro figures.

I think so with the current price of maul. BS vader is really hard to get @ a decent price and the problem it has is puppy dog eyes. mod it with bandai model kit vader head :D

Ask if he can trade Kylo with Phasma. :yess:

Wow awesome gasper! Especially considering that's entirely self made.:clap That is great!

@Lip Poe is a soldier, the crusader, a decorated war hero, not a rogue or anti-hero. Finn actually goes rogue and deserts, and he was at the wrong side to begin with. The actor is also more comically skilled I think. Stuff I've heard from lines recorded in toy helmets also confirm that he has typical han-like humor. On to of that he's portrayed with chewie a few times. It just fits, the saber doesn't imo. From what I know and have seen now.

But we'll see. At this point it will really start to disappoint some people if he's not becoming a force user so I don't know. Also, I'd kinda like it if Rey grew to become double blade wielder, she looks awesome with that staff. (You gonna call it out Blood?:p

Someone offered me to trade one extra Maul I have for BS Vader and Kylo, is it worth it? I consider those 2 some of the very very few decent Hasbro figures.

Depends on how much you paid for the Maul. I've seen Kylo online for as cheap as like $17.50 to $19.99, and I've found him pretty easily in stores lately.

As far as Vader goes, from what i have seen he usually runs between $35 to $40. I personally prefer the model kit Vader (even the MAFEX Vader) over the BS one, as the QC on the helmet is very spotty (a lot of times it does not line up correctly with the rest of the mask) and sculpturally it is inaccurate.

Back