S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick comparison I made between Black Series Armorer, SHF Armorer and a cardboard stand photo version of the Armorer, which is probably the closest we have to the actual costume used on the show:

shf_tbs_armorer_comp_03.jpg

In my opinion SHF is closer to the real thing, but none of the two figures get it completely right. It's however interesting that the SHF helmet sculpt is more accurate, usually the Black Series sculpts tend to be more accurate. TBS has the skirt spot on however, SHF gave the armorer a somewhat shorter skirt, but belt, gloves, pants, boots etc seem to be more correct on the SHF figure, even if still not exactly like the real costume. As usual we don't know what light was used for the TBS and SHF promo photos and what lighting setup was used to shoot the actual Armorer in costume.

I can’t believe Beskar Mando already discontinued on HLJ, AmiAmi, etc when. They had stock over the weekend :horror

Mine shipped thankfully should arrive this week

Looks like Amazon Jp still has some

The SHF also has the more accurate hammer. Anime-Export has some of the Beskar and Child, either separate or a double pack for about $90.

I was gonna go with just one Mando, but I decided to do both, especially since you can get two Baby Yodas out of one set with some cheating.
a8ec1b757d5ab4e37f83df1067f5f075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shots in here everyone. Gonna throw one in as well. I put the Beskar shoulder pad and tracking fob hand on the first release and it works very nicely. Great to have a lot of display options for both figures.

6006db18f524776c5258868670cb5049.jpg

I was gonna go with just one Mando, but I decided to do both, especially since you can get two Baby Yodas out of one set with some cheating.
a8ec1b757d5ab4e37f83df1067f5f075.jpg

Good idea! I have the Hasbro Child but haven't tried head swapping. I know it's bigger but maybe can just hold it in the pram.

Loving the pics! My Beskar Mando and Child should arrive this week. I can?t wait, SW Figuarts have been barren lately!

Well my Mando and Child both arrived today. Excellent figures, but (and I rarely complain about Figuarts) the cape is a frayed piece of crap 😂 Gonna have to look around for a wired cape.

I finally opened up and posed my Figuarts Beskar Mando and Baby Yoda over the weekend. Neither figure is perfect (Mando's cape is basically trash; how you attach the rifle to his back is not great; Baby Yoda's... clothes (?) are fabric but the neck and wrist ends are plastic, so it looks like he's wearing a necklace and two bracelets), but man do they look great together! And Mando comes with a TON of accessories for this price point. He's one of the few figures I see myself reposing with different weapon and accessory options as time goes on.

IMG_7465.jpg

I finally opened up and posed my Figuarts Beskar Mando and Baby Yoda over the weekend. Neither figure is perfect (Mando's cape is basically trash; how you attach the rifle to his back is not great; Baby Yoda's... clothes (?) are fabric but the neck and wrist ends are plastic, so it looks like he's wearing a necklace and two bracelets), but man do they look great together! And Mando comes with a TON of accessories for this price point. He's one of the few figures I see myself reposing with different weapon and accessory options as time goes on.

View attachment 496824

All exactly my thoughts.

I also immediately swapped out the shoulder plate 😆

Can you glue the bracelets to the fabric? I’m assuming it was the same guy who designed the rifle attachments who also designed the outfit on the child.

It would probably be possible, but very difficult, since everything on Baby Yoda is so small (including his "bracelets" and "necklace"). I futzed them as much as I could before losing patience and you would only notice it if you were really looking carefully at the figure.

916ed54eded0bf92c17673c8243d6461.jpg

Doing what I can to make the cloak work for me, but I think I need to attack those edges with some scissors!

My Beskar Mando came the other day, along with the child. I haven't opened Mando yet, but I did crack open the child.

MAV4wDk.jpg

Can anyone give me advice on keeping the shoulder armor and hip armor from falling off on the Beskar Mando? Just opened mine today and I can?t keep the dude in one piece to save my life.

Can anyone give me advice on keeping the shoulder armor and hip armor from falling off on the Beskar Mando? Just opened mine today and I can?t keep the dude in one piece to save my life.

That's weird, mine is solid. You might have a defective figure?

Back