S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never did it before when I’d check. It would take me to a separate page for each movie and only had the actual figures from each movie that they had produced never mixed them until the Beskar Mando and Child were added.

Never did it before when I?d check. It would take me to a separate page for each movie and only had the actual figures from each movie that they had produced never mixed them until the Beskar Mando and Child were added.

The Green Goblin is correct. It?s been a feature for years. Either you didn?t notice or you just didn?t click enough links to make it to the collection page.

Either way, we really do need more ESB figures this year. Hopefully now that the sequels are finished, they?ll focus more on The Mandalorian series and both the prequels and original trilogy as those figures seem to be what the overwhelming majority of people appear to want.

I feel like the figures from The Mandalorian are gonna be the last in their Star Wars line. I mean, it's already second quarter of 2020, and not even a peep about some potential ESB figures for the 40th anniversary. I'm glad we got all the main characters from ANH, but it's a definite bummer (and a bit of a head-scratcher) that we have zero ESB figures, and only one of the main heroes from ROTJ. Especially considering how much attention the MCU and DBZ has gotten.

I feel like the figures from The Mandalorian are gonna be the last in their Star Wars line. I mean, it's already second quarter of 2020, and not even a peep about some potential ESB figures for the 40th anniversary. I'm glad we got all the main characters from ANH, but it's a definite bummer (and a bit of a head-scratcher) that we have zero ESB figures, and only one of the main heroes from ROTJ. Especially considering how much attention the MCU and DBZ has gotten.

I think it all has to do with that they can't distribute these fully outside Japan. We'd definitely be getting more releases if Bandai could shop these all over the world.

I doubt it. I know Hasbro is using the ESB anniversary as a marketing tool, but it's not like it's a big deal otherwise. And Bandai doesn't have any retro packaging to use to sell a bunch of re-releases.

Bandai has invested too many resources into Star Wars prototypes for me to believe they are getting ready to end the line. And that survey they did a few months back would also seem to indicate they have plans for Star Wars going forward. And given how quickly preorders for the new Mandalorian figures sold out, there's no reason to believe Bandai can't turn a profit on the line.

I think the days of 15 Star Wars figure releases a year are over. 6-8 would be a more realistic expectation. IG-11 would seem to be a lock for the next announcement, but I'll bet we see Dagobah Pilot Luke and General Grievous in the come down the pike fairly soon.

Excellent prediction and analysis, I agree with everything you stated. I also think Dagobah Luke will come out with Dagobah Yoda and muddied R2 all as three separate solicitations. I hope Dagobah Luke comes with alternate bare hands so he can have both Snowspeeder/Xwing looks and a helmeted separate head.

Excellent prediction and analysis, I agree with everything you stated. I also think Dagobah Luke will come out with Dagobah Yoda and muddied R2 all as three separate solicitations. I hope Dagobah Luke comes with alternate bare hands so he can have both Snowspeeder/Xwing looks and a helmeted separate head.

That's my hope too, my all time favorite Luke outfit is the Dagobah landing, they'd need to do swappable sleeves as well, I'd but 5 or 6 of him in a heartbeat, though figuarts did the gloves really well too, not overly puffy if that makes sense

If anyone still needs them, Beskar Mando & the Child from The Mandalorian are back in stock on Hobby Link Japan as of 7:20 AM CST.

https://www.hlj.com/s-h-figuarts-the-child-star-wars-the-mandalorian-bans60493

https://www.hlj.com/s-h-figuarts-the-mandalorian-beskar-armor-star-wars-the-mandalorian-bans60492

Thanks for letting us know! I cancelled my Amazon.jp order and added them to my HLJ Private Warehouse, where I have an embarassingly-large amount of Mafex and Figuarts figures pre-ordered.

I'm new to this forum and collecting business. I have a few Star Wars S.H. Figuarts, but I have a hard time storing accessories. What do you guys do to store these accessories?

I use the clear plastic compartment boxes for screws and bolts (or fishing tackle) that you can buy at a local hardware store. They work a treat.

I'm new to this forum and collecting business. I have a few Star Wars S.H. Figuarts, but I have a hard time storing accessories. What do you guys do to store these accessories?

I just use zip locks and a ~5 gallon storage tote. I do this for everything now, I used to use tackle box type things, but there's always that one accessory that doesn't fit with the rest, then it goes into random slot, and then everything gets mixed. I just bag and label them all together. No problems.

Unused accessories for mine go back in their packaging. I keep all my boxes.

This is also what I do! I've had to re-shelf/re-organize all of my numerous empty boxes lots of times to fit them in the room they're currently in!

Tomorrow?s May 4th. Hoping Tamashii continues what they?ve been doing the past week for their Marvel line and starts soliciting orders tomorrow for some of those older SW molds they?ve displayed at shows throughout the years.

If tomorrow comes and goes without a blip from them, disappointment will be an understatement.

I wish they would put their General Grievous and ESB pilot Luke up for order already. They look amazing.

B5794D1D-87B1-42C0-A6CB-F52A76369823.jpeg

Thise two are the ultimate versions of those two characters.

Not sure why Bandai is so slow on this stuff. There are so many rehashes they could do that would sell out SO fast. Is there any reason why they don’t do sets that contain multiple figures?

Imagine a Luke and Han Stormtrooper disguise two pack that doubles not only as Luke and Han, but two Stormtroopers as well,

64248761-F99E-46E1-B778-34C6FD772F0C.jpeg

Or how about a Duel of the Fates three pack with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul? All three of those are hot sellers, Qui-Gon in particular was far too limited and expensive right out of the gate.

34C22B20-CFA7-4269-A3FA-0DF09193EC5C.jpeg

They don’t even have to include the alternate head portraits or accessories. Just a solid multipack of the characters with ONE accessory shown above. MSRP it for $165 and people would eat it up.

Or you could “refresh” the figures you have already done. Farmboy Luke and Han are amazing. Know what would make them cooler? Get rid of Luke’s lightsaber/blast shield and Han’s DL-44 and give them stormtrooper belts and blasters. BOOM, all new figures utilizing an existing mold.

It’s like Bandai is being held back or something. So much of this would be easy money for them.

Back