S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through fear of being accosted yet again I have to say that those custom sculpts are still worse than the figuarts, even with its issues, so I dont see the point. The figuarts is still the most accurate 1/12 figure out of ep3 Anakin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree. Just a little let down since the ATOC likeness and paint was spot on.

I might snag another Anakin in a month or so. Just got mine and as usual the figure looks great in hand. I think it's got better range than the AOTC one because this one can handle a 2 handed grip on the lightsaber much easier than AOTC Anakin did.

This is the only face sculpt I like out of the 3. The only one that actually looks like Anakin. And ironically I thought it was gonna be one of the worst from the promo pics (besides screaming gums face)

DCd28fe.jpg

^^^wow epic pic, well done! :clap

been lookin at robes on bay, is there an agreed upon best version and seller? or site?

Yeah, rickhor is easily the best, though I noticed a new seller in the uk selling some, no idea on quality though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm seeing a lot of negative over-reactions to this figure before even getting it in hand. I haven't got mine yet but can tell it will be one of those that are even better in hand. The screaming sculpt is a bit much but it's a bonus, right? Options are good - as long as there's one superb sculpt, which it looks like there is. Can't wait to get mine.

If you don't like it and prefer the BS one then power to you, I guess.

even the screaming sculpt manages to look good in hand.

I think people forget that the figure isn't as big as the images posted online.

Back