S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order shipped from Nippon, so im all good. That explabation seems odd, web shop orders have a cut off date dont they? Sounds like maybe they took extra pre orders after the window closed and realized they cant honor the extras? Either way, they still seem to be the only place affected, will wait for more info before I worry too much

I got my notice from Nippon Yasan as well. The only thing I am concerned is about them confusing the orders and I end up with the 1 face Anakin. I ain't going to be too pleased if that happens because I ordered plenty of time inside the window. But I am not getting worked up about it, just have to wait and see.

My Han Solo came in today! Chewie should be here next week. Luke is especially thrilled to see Han.

Haven't taken him out of the box yet but it looks like the eyes came out great on mine.
9a83263a919a477a6868605a56357ce5.jpg

I know most of you already have Han so there's not much for me to say that hasn't already been said. I am really impressed. I was a bit wary when I heard about badly printed faces, but I think mine is a good one.

Looking at Han on the shelf right now and he looks perfect. The joints are nice and tight and the paint work is so good.

Unpopular opinion but I definitely prefer the swappable holsters over being able to physically take out the gun like the BS. I know some have also complained about his face looking too dirty, but it looks subtle to me and allows the sculpt to come out more. Not to mention it makes the figure feel more "real", like it's been in that lived in galaxy we saw in the original trilogy.

All in all an excellent addition to the collection, and for the few of you who have been on the fence about him you should definitely get him before he sells out.
476e54feb3b85b1622f91148b4531176.jpg
07a2de55a6def07d9740651a675d6ae2.jpg
91cf717a0a980707943a4307a1ce1149.jpg
19260a5856ce0c9ba9f910e1052bf659.jpg
d23c859a46f1308bb33f7591b994cec7.jpg

What's the cheapest place to order qui gon from? Don't want to get into an Anakin sort of situation in terms or price once it comes out, and I'd love to complete duel of the fates

I had two arrivals yesterday. First was Chewie and he looks really really good. Second was Anakin and I'm pretty pissed. I ordered the limited edition with the additional head from Nin-Nin but I received the normal one. He looks OK but I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of angry face.

I had two arrivals yesterday. First was Chewie and he looks really really good. Second was Anakin and I'm pretty pissed. I ordered the limited edition with the additional head from Nin-Nin but I received the normal one. He looks OK but I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of angry face.
Did you contact them and try to get some kind of compensation for their screw up?

So from where does this picture hail?
Lookin' like a new Vader? Given what tiny information that I can see, it looks like ANH or Rogue one by the tunic placement over the armor and the chestbox. He is taller too!:clap

Last edited:
I need a closer pic, but does the helmet seem off to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So from where does this picture hail?
Lookin' like a new Vader? Given what tiny information that I can see, it looks like ANH or Rogue one by the tunic placement over the armor and the chestbox. He is taller too!:clap

It is from Tamashii Nations 10th Anniversary WORLD TOUR, in Osaka.

So with tdk Batman they're moving towards fabric capes yay! I like fabric on things like that but still prefer sculpted and possibly jointed for most things. Take the black series vs SHF farmboy Luke for eg. But there are times when fabric is definitely preferable

A new Vader would be perfect. I was just thinking about picking up another Vader to display the decrepit Anakin head. A whole new Vader would be even better. Also Episode IV Obi Wan. Beautiful.

Back