S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been through the wars, nice weathering. I dont mind slight height variations, it adds some realism as people are different heights, so thats cool

OK, so since theres not much in the way of figuarts news, can I just say....... HOLY HELL to both the last jedi and the battlefront 2 trailers?? Im hyped for both and im not sure which im more hyped for haha!

After TLJ trailer consider to buy sh figuarts unmasked kylo but prices are high very high i hope TLJ version of kylo will be good.

So when do you guys think Ben Kenobi will be released? Probably this year or is that unlikely?

Also do you guys think we will get an ANH Princess Leia soon? I feel like it is inevitable but I just don't know when. I would hope this year but considering we haven't even seen a prototype yet I am skeptical.

Reason I ask is because I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the 40th anniversary black series Leia and Kenobi right now or wait for the figuarts...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Black series for me of ANH Leia. But hoping figuarts do a ESB leia seen on cloud city, its kinda like the Hoth gear without the jacket.
e2766183a6b6a43496e015feb5cffb7a.jpg

So when do you guys think Ben Kenobi will be released? Probably this year or is that unlikely?

Also do you guys think we will get an ANH Princess Leia soon? I feel like it is inevitable but I just don't know when. I would hope this year but considering we haven't even seen a prototype yet I am skeptical.

Reason I ask is because I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the 40th anniversary black series Leia and Kenobi right now or wait for the figuarts...

I would wait. Like you said it's inevitable, just a matter of time. The BS will pale in comparison obviously but if you really need a placeholder I guess it's the only option atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it comes down to what you've already got, if your line up consists mainly of SHF then a BS will stick out like a sore thumb among them. Often, you don't have to, on pain of death, have something NOW. You can wait. I only PO'd one SHF and could still get it now if I so wished. If you have to wait, just find something to occupy the time and you'll get by.

For this year, we know the release schedule up through August, and it's a safe bet that December and January will be troopers from TLJ. That being said, there are three months left to fill, and we have seen three options at least once or twice at shows: FN-2187, TFA Han, and Old Man Kenobi (there's also a chance that it could be Grievous or the Super Battle Droid). My guess is that those three figures will fill out those mystery months.

BrNZq9.jpg

Not perfect but still best figure in 6 inch line.Mykombini said that chewbacca will release April 25 ,cant wait to see finished chewy

If SHF Leia has not been announced yet, she will not come sooner than one year from now.
Perhaps we will see a mini-wave of Rogue One figures in a future, including Vader and Leia.
That said, if you find the new Hasbro 40th Anniversary Leia at a good price, get it. Her new face sculpt and paint job is really good for a Black Series, you will not be disappointed considering it just as a filling.
The height is also in proportion with SHF. The only disturbing thing is the fabric robes, but even that is good enough and do not look bad next to SHF Han and Luke.
I think this is one of the best Black Series figures ever made.
And talking about BS Old Kenobi, I'm pretty sure the SHF version will be released this year, so, I don't recommend at all the purchase.

We also seen a Rey proto a month or so back, in her outfit we now know she wears for at least part of ep8, so she is likely a release with a possible new Kylo the end of this year. Unless they stick Kenobi in Sept or Oct it may be a stretch for him to come out this year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We also seen a Rey proto a month or so back, in her outfit we now know she wears for at least part of ep8, so she is likely a release with a possible new Kylo the end of this year. Unless they stick Kenobi in Sept or Oct it may be a stretch for him to come out this year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In fact, I think that old Kenobi will be announced soon and released in sept-oct. Later will come old Solo and FN2187. Finally in december TLJ figures like Rey and old Luke.

So Han has been on my list for a while but seeing those bad ones was putting me off. I do need a Han for the display though and this is definitely the best one. Have most people ended up with bad eyes or is it pretty 50/50 or what? Also have specific stores had better looking Han's than others that we know of?

Back