S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, the sign says "Tamashii Nations 2015" so that must be over a year old. I think I remember hearing rumors about that a while ago, so I guess it's real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Good spot. Now if someone could find a picture of Qui Gon from 2014......

Someone posted this here a few months ago but it was removed pretty quickly so I don't think many people saw it. Luckily, I saved it immediately. [emoji6]

cc9f393bd75e2a899b823cfd5c686678.jpg

Someone posted this here a few months ago but it was removed pretty quickly so I don't think many people saw it. Luckily, I saved it immediately. [emoji6]

...So any more photos that we haven't seen? :pray: :wink1:

And thank you!! So friggin' sweet.

Fellow freaks, I have a dilemma. Obi Wan is my second favorite character in Star Wars, Vader being first. There are parts of the SHF figure that bug me. It is not the face, I know that is an "unprinted" prototype. I don't care for the robe being molded. I am not a huge fan of soft goods either, but the fact that we seem to be stuck with Old Ben with the brown robe on kinda irritates me. I know the chances of having a removable robe and swappable arms is basically zero. So I have been considering getting the black series, replacing the head with one from ibmmt and robe from rickhor. All of my main character figures are SHF (except Vader and Leia which are Black Series and Leia has the ibmmt head). Any thoughts on this?

I believe Quin Gon was scrapped due to licensing or actor's issue, come to think of it. I don't remember seeing any figures of Quin Gon or in fact Liam Neeson after the Sideshow one.

This was taken back in 2015.

hobbyshow75.jpg

Back