S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did NY since I had anakin there and didn't want to keep track of too many sites.

Just checked photos....this is a disgrace....everyone should send them back, with the reason why.....trades description act! Such a shame as he's taller, as he should be....and soft goods and two versions of heads.....they blew it!

Figuarts takes the cake in the face but everything else I gotta give it up to Mafex. The cloth and proper height are fantastic. Hopefully the joints and qc are good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figuarts takes the cake in the face but everything else I gotta give it up to Mafex. The cloth and proper height are fantastic. Hopefully the joints and qc are good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the face.....the face! :-(

Look at what a friend of mine received from Amazon Japan. :lol

20170131_185444.jpg

Just checked photos....this is a disgrace....everyone should send them back, with the reason why.....trades description act! Such a shame as he's taller, as he should be....and soft goods and two versions of heads.....they blew it!

Wait...are you talking seriously?

THIS was looking good enough.

View attachment 320490

Yeah I'm really not sure how they can get away with these images and what they release, as far as the face goes. I mean the eyes look clean, but that's about the only thing it has going for it. And there are people who think the Mafex FN-2187 will look as great as the photos... Oh boy, what a mess that will be :thud:

Yeah I'm really not sure how they can get away with these images and what they release, as far as the face goes. I mean the eyes look clean, but that's about the only thing it has going for it. And there are people who think the Mafex FN-2187 will look as great as the photos... Oh boy, what a mess that will be :thud:

Well, FN-2187 SHOULD be like the promo pics, just because they will be applying by first time the digital 3D stamp, or whatever it is called.

Even that, I think they are missing too much chances to loyalty the collectors.

Bye Kylo, bye Rey, hello armored Finn? who actually wants a over-proportioned trooper with a nice head?

Bad times for MAFEX... Let's release a Jango Fett or die!

Well, FN-2187 SHOULD be like the promo pics, just because they will be applying by first time the digital 3D stamp, or whatever it is called.

Even that, I think they are missing too much chances to loyalty the collectors.

Bye Kylo, bye Rey, hello armored Finn? who actually wants a over-proportioned trooper with a nice head?

Bad times for MAFEX... Let's release a Jango Fett or die!

Is it confirmed that they're using the digital face-printing technology? I assumed people were just assuming haha. Definitely will be going Figuarts for that figure, even though I wish it was the Jakku version.

Is it confirmed that they're using the digital face-printing technology? I assumed people were just assuming haha. Definitely will be going Figuarts for that figure, even though I wish it was the Jakku version.

Yes it is confirmed by Medicom. I think MAFEX could be closer than SHF to Boyega, but the FO Stormie is too weird. I still think that the coolest FO Stormies are the SHF ones. Sure, the less accurate ones, but the coolest ones.

Back