S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also....is there a general consensus here yet between which droids to go for....I know sh figuarts and mafex have them both soon....but judging from phasma, mafex do shiny metal better....agreed? Want to get my pre order in if most of you agree....thanks

I went with Mafex because I love the weathered look. But I'm hoping the quality is as high as the price tag haha.

Honestly, will probably get the Figuarts as well when they drop to have a clean set. Unless Mafex fixes the eyes on 3PO, Figuarts seems to have a more accurate sculpt.

I went with Mafex because I love the weathered look. But I'm hoping the quality is as high as the price tag haha.

Honestly, will probably get the Figuarts as well when they drop to have a clean set. Unless Mafex fixes the eyes on 3PO, Figuarts seems to have a more accurate sculpt.

Oh dear....just dropped the flag on getting mafex boba fett esb and the droids....didn't realise there was an issue with 3PO's eyes!! :-(

Oh dear....just dropped the flag on getting mafex boba fett esb and the droids....didn't realise there was an issue with 3PO's eyes!! :-(

I think it looks great, but some people said the eyes looked a little off. So feel good about your preorders!!

Hey all, fellow Star Wars Figuarts collector here. Only going for the OT and the new movie figures. I can't find a reasonably priced OT Stormtrooper anywhere and it's the only one I'm missing from the line. Does anyone know if these are getting reissued? After paying $80 for the Dark Trooper I really don't want to pay over $100 for the standard trooper. Thanks!

Also, I went against my rule and got a Mace..because who doesn't want a 1/12 scale Samuel L. Jackson.

Hey all, fellow Star Wars Figuarts collector here. Only going for the OT and the new movie figures. I can't find a reasonably priced OT Stormtrooper anywhere and it's the only one I'm missing from the line. Does anyone know if these are getting reissued? After paying $80 for the Dark Trooper I really don't want to pay over $100 for the standard trooper. Thanks!

Also, I went against my rule and got a Mace..because who doesn't want a 1/12 scale Samuel L. Jackson.

What ever it ends for on Ebay is the price you're gonna have to pay for it. There's no way of getting it any cheaper. I'm annoyed with myself that I passed on it when it was $55. Frustrating

Don't know the current price on ebay but...

$69.99 + shipping at ToyDojo.com

They are a legit store. Well known in the transformers community (the owner is a long time, respected member of tfw2005.com).

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get one of my spare Jedi Luke heads on one of the Stormtrooper bodies. A month ago Big Deano posted a pic of the OT Stormtrooper with its head off (thanks again!), which revealed that simply popping off the Stormtrooper head and putting a Luke head in its place wouldn't work since the Jedi Luke heads have the peg in the head and not on the body, and the OT Stormtrooper has a peg in its neck.

So now I'm wondering if that is also the case for the Clone trooper or First Order Stormtrooper figures? Obviously this wouldn't be as screen accurate as getting a Luke head on the OT Stormtrooper, but can someone who owns one or both of these figures shed light on this? Can I simply remove the head off of one of those trooper figures and put a Luke head in its place, or do they both have pegs in the neck like the OT Stormtrooper figure?

Back