S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi-wan just came in man this figure really little ewan mcgregor nice job tamashi really nice job

IMG_20160126_131632.jpg

Hey guys! New to Figuarts, but have 5 on the way and Windu preordered. So stoked.

Is Phasma really only going to be 155 mm? Really on the fence between the Figuarts and the Bandai model kit. The chrome and scale are pulling me in that direction. Do you just get over the size because they look so sweet?

Being import figures they do tend to be smaller scaled, Vader in particular suffers from that. You are correct that we tend to ignore sizes due to how great these figures are, but sometimes it cant be ignored.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys! New to Figuarts, but have 5 on the way and Windu preordered. So stoked.

Is Phasma really only going to be 155 mm? Really on the fence between the Figuarts and the Bandai model kit. The chrome and scale are pulling me in that direction. Do you just get over the size because they look so sweet?

I'm feeling the same way. I'm gonna see how Phasma turns out and if she really is under scaled and underwhelming in her finish, I'll just go for the model kit. The chrome and size seem like they're simply gonna crush the Figuart

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Maybe I'll grab both and try to decide in hand. I have a feeling it will be hard to give one up, though lol

IDK I might cancel my Phasma order for the obvious reason of how disappointed I was in the screen time of her character :pfft:

From the beginning of the mass marketing and rarity of her figures from any company I was dreading she might be a character they show very little of in the film, but to my surprise I was extremely pissed not only did she get a worse role than Boba Fett in ESB but they made her a " Tattle Tell " type character

Hopefully they will redeem her in EP VIII

Maybe I'll keep my Figuarts of her boxed until Ep VIII to see if she comes back :slap

Mafex vader review is up for those interested :)

[video=youtube;Z5gErQGzrso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gErQGzrso[/video

Thanks for the review. Pretty clear it's not quite on the same level of quality as the Figuarts releases, but it does seem to be a lot better in the size and accuracy stakes than the SHF Vader. If I see one going for less than £30, I'll give it a chance.

The height is OK when compared to other figuarts, but those of us with the model kits and other series mixed in, she is definitely on the short side. She is supposed to be like 8 foot tall, but even the figuarts comparison there she is only just taller than the troopers.

The height is OK when compared to other figuarts, but those of us with the model kits and other series mixed in, she is definitely on the short side. She is supposed to be like 8 foot tall, but even the figuarts comparison there she is only just taller than the troopers.

That's news to me that she's 8' tall. I always thought she was just like 6'3" or something:lol

Taller than your average Stormtrooper, but not eye to eye, or taller than Vader.

How would a female human be 8 feet tall? She didn't seem very large in the movie, but I think we only saw her for about 20 seconds total before Han threw her in the trash bin... lol!

Given that the troopers are shorter than any of the other lines, she would only look right with Figuarts troopers. That right there is enough to be a deal breaker imo

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah 8 feet of wasted footage in the film..Why Abrams WHY! :gah:

My bad, I meant to type 7 haha, thats what I get for typing on my phone. Phasmas official height is 6.7 foot iirc, and that is a sizeable height compared to others.

Now, I know we arent fans of the black series, but their heights are pretty spot on, and this comparison pretty much sums up how tall she is.

Hasbro-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Black-Series-Captain-Phasma-tfa-group.jpg

Or Hot Toys, which are known for accuracy

12191146_10153146218552344_7496815054458661539_o.jpg

Back