S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my First Order Stromtrooper and I can't stop staring at it. Quality figure, might even prefer this over Kylo.

Has there been any talk or news of the possibility of Emperor Palpatine getting the Figuarts treatment? Definitely want to see him eventually.

Nothing yet, theyve shown off a ton of stuff that has yet to Pre order, may be a while. I just want the heavy gunner FO trooper, rey and old han to go up already haha

Heads up to anyone wanting to put the cloth cloak on Kylo Ren, a bootleg of him seems to be about to pop up on aliexpress; the sellers with the "pick one" option now have him and the FO snowtrooper in the picture, not available to pick yet though so keep an eye out! He will obviously be much cheaper than the real one.

Hi guys, for those who modded the SHF Kylo with BS robe, how did you manage to remove the robe from the BS body? I tried and I think the only way is the arms need to be poped off first, but for the life of me I couldn't get them off, maybe my hair dryer wasn't hot enough, do you guys have any tips? Thanks a lot!

I just popped the head, raised his arms and slid it off slowly. Wasn't as dirty as it sounds.

Hmm.. I tried that but on mine the robe is a tight fit at the torso area, and it won't stretch wide enough to go through the arms. The one I got is the repack version, I know there are subtle difference on the lightsaber and scarf but I wonder if the robe is different as well.

Stop it! Im getting all giddy just thinking about him... But yeah should be the 16th

I just hope quigons saber can be stowed on the belt as well, can wait to pose him up with maul

It's been a while since I got a figuarts and I'm dying to get my hands on some new ones. I'd much prefer an older ANH Ben, but I think I might be tempted to get one if he turns out nice like the proto

uploadfromtaptalk1452744318566.jpg
I found this on Facebook. He's not looking too good. : /

^ could be the lighting and angle of the fig.

I mean, Luke like crap in there and in hand he looks amazing. I wouldn't judge it based on that single pic alone.

^ could be the lighting and angle of the fig.

I mean, Luke like crap in there and in hand he looks amazing. I wouldn't judge it based on that single pic alone.
That's a very good point, Even Luke looks worse than Obi Wan there, but he does look nice in hand.

And we haven't got a single bad figure from this line.

God dammit Bandai. I swore I'd never collect Star Wars stuff ever again after offloading my Lego collection.

pm5mf92.jpg

I've got Luke on the way and Windu preordered.

Yq8JIjc.jpg

m1bTOu8.jpg

wrxSmL8.jpg

pCmGi7c.jpg

NQz2SiA.jpg

Can't get over how expressive the FO Trooper is. Already have the riot control exclusive preordered, will definitely pick up the heavy gunner if it gets released too.

I didn't even like the film, in all honesty...

I think obi wan looks as expected there. And it doesn't seem like a great picture. As mentioned, even Luke looks bad.

Even up close on Luke in hand, mine looks a little hazy in the paint department. But from arms length it looks amazing.

Back