S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sailor Uranus has been sent! Can't wait to see how she looks. How come she has the brown shipping box?

Give me Pluto, damn it Tamashii. Quit avoiding her like you do some DBZ characters >__> anyone know how long till Uranus comes state side? Barnes and Nobles and stuff

Give me Pluto, damn it Tamashii. Quit avoiding her like you do some DBZ characters >__> anyone know how long till Uranus comes state side? Barnes and Nobles and stuff

Not sure, I just got her today from Toyz in the Box! I didn't realize it came with a special Sailor Moon face! The figure is fantastic!

Usually a month after Asian release date, Neptune has been out since today and surprised we haven't seen on hand pics

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

1368ed74019ae869c57ae14197354bf5.jpg

I hope they hurry and release Pluto!!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I usually order from AmiAmi or Nippon Yassan, they take forever before tcoming to EU :///

How long you think? Other sites I've checked out list an estimated time of arrival of like a month or longer, which is too long. waiting longer than 2 weeks for stuff drives me crazy.

Believe me, I'm as upset as everyone else... I know it's great cause I made the custom one but she is more fragile... I don't understand, how they could release Saturn, Chibimoon, Tuxido and Super SM before Pluto! It doesn't make any sense to me... I want Official Pluto and I think she will be next but that will take a while before we get her...

Question guys, would you buy SM Villains? If so what series they should start with? I liked SMS the most ^^

nah, no villains for me :/

picked up uranus from the post office this morning ^^

4fafb002-a594-4367-a092-38e1418c7949.png

@blood where you get Neptune from and how long did it take to arrive

@blood where you get Neptune from and how long did it take to arrive

well since you dont like waiting 2 weeks there's no point in saying :p
and you need to pay 20% or full from where i get it so i don't think you like that either

Love that display blood! :D Well done! How did you make UraNep stand like this? Are they attached to something? I cannot see any stand ^^

Three Usagis, and no Sailor Plutos. Next, we're gonna get Super Sailor Chibi Moon. :thud:

Back