S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figuarts Sailor Saturn!!!!! :D

1013846_813305532018695_1245767735_n.jpg

1800183_813305538685361_1004900848_n.jpg

Hopefully we'll see Pluto, Neptune and Uranus...odd if Saturn came before them.

Sorry I don't recall who was asking in this thread (assuming I have the correct sailor moon thread) but this is the Chinese edition. I bought it as a present for my lady for Christmas without knowing there was even a bootleg at the time, honestly though it still looks fantastic. I'm constantly playing around with it, our only problem with the figure is the right hand ball joint comes apart really easily. I'm sure the Chinese edition/bootleg comes with the additional face sculpts that the exclusive edition of the real one came out with

ery4uve8.jpg
4a8azupa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update theshape6! I will give a bootleg a try and see - it doesn't look bad at all. Where did you get her from?

Also Saturn - yay! I'm glad we have some progress on Outers, she will look great with my Pluto :D! I think I know why Saturn oddly is next... Well they can re use the same parts as Inner Senshi as they are the same hight. if they were to make Uranus, Neptune and Pluto they will have to get the new face and body sculpt as they are taller so Saturn was the most cost effective choice + she will sell well!

Thanks for the update theshape6! I will give a bootleg a try and see - it doesn't look bad at all. Where did you get her from?

Also Saturn - yay! I'm glad we have some progress on Outers, she will look great with my Pluto :D! I think I know why Saturn oddly is next... Well they can re use the same parts as Inner Senshi as they are the same hight. if they were to make Uranus, Neptune and Pluto they will have to get the new face and body sculpt as they are taller so Saturn was the most cost effective choice + she will sell well!

No problem mate, I got her on eBay although I couldn't find one listed by the same seller, however they go for half the price of the real SH figuarts version, had I not known how to identify the two I would never have assumed this was bootleg.

My girlfriend was extremely please to see the Saturn announcement, I have to say I'm looking forward to tuxedo mask myself, but wouldn't say no to owning the inner scouts too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Odd. Saturn is the most popular of the Outers and quite arguably the series even.
Wait what, she is? I love her character and story, but I've seen people don't seem to know her at times compared to the other senshi.

Just bought myself all of the currently released Sailor Scouts, including the first edition Serena with the cry baby face. Can anyone tell me who and when is the next senshii release? I think I read somewhere that Jupiter was next and I believe she is slated for July, is that correct? Surely Venus will be released prior to Jupiter, it just seems like such along while between figures. I'd very much like to have all the OG scouts, as all the promotional pictures I've seen of the original 5 Scouts together look amazing! I'm not really a huge fan of the show, but it's such an iconic Anime and the figure are so darned incredible, how could you not?

God damn, Tamashii sucks! I was hoping they'd be moving a lot faster with this line, seeing as it is their best selling license. But apparently Tamashii knows no second gear, only chugging along slowly like some invalid snail! Ohh well, I guess I'll just have to wait...

You goofball, that's not how it works. It's all due to balancing the schedule of all their various releases. It's not the artistic/creative portion that is the hold up, it's the logistics.

Back