S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canceled and re-rodered... dosn't amazon do the price swap automaticly themselves, though? On pre-orders I mean?

They are supposed to, but I'm not sure how it works exactly. I believe it only applies to any price changes that occur once it comes in stock. So if it changes from $41.99 to $36.99 and then comes in stock you would pay $36.99. However, if it goes from $41.99, to $36.99, then back to $41.99 and comes in stock you'll pay $41.99. I think.

Meh, The 36.99 version says it comes with the 2 extra heads, So I'll just swap my order and be happy about it.

Also... Skeleton warriors back in stock at amiami. I ordered 4 more.

:D

Just like any other release, every figure from the first production run will have the exclusive items. It's the second run, or reissue, that won't have the faces. So no matter where you buy Sailor Moon from she will have the bonus option parts.

Yeah I see it now, thanks. Wonder who should I keep my order with. I got it both on BBTS and Amazon, but of course Amazon is slightly cheaper.

Yeah I see it now, thanks. Wonder who should I keep my order with. I got it both on BBTS and Amazon, but of course Amazon is slightly cheaper.

Bout to cancel my order my with BBTS go with Amazon but I get charged tax which is bull****.

Look what showed up some quick pics, Definitely has the Figma feel to it, but she poses beautifully! The figma joints don't even bother me

Love the extra faces :lol

Cool poses Guyver!

Rape Face Woody + Crying Face Sailor Moon = Horrible horrible photos coming...

you mean something like this?

DSC_7922copy_zps97b32544.png

DSC_7925copy_zps70a8d110.png

DSC_7926copy_zps6b2546bc.png

DSC_7927copy_zpsc99cc290.png

DSC_7928copy_zpscff4a497.png

DSC_7929copy_zps10813948.png

DSC_7903copy3_zpsdce9d20a.png

There's more but eh, i want mercury already T^T

DSC_7930copy_zps63c03a0c.png

Back