S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Just wanted to try this.

My CW Cap just arrived. In hand, as expected, this figure is fantastic. Just be careful while posing because I feel like you can scratch some of the paint off if you're too rough.

Re: S.H.Figuarts Civil War General Thread

Thought this warrants its own thread than combining it with the Iron Man one.

SHFiguarts-BlackPanther00.jpg

I still think its absolutely ridiculous that Black Panther is a Japan tamashii exclusive.

Who the hell is a black panther fan in Japan, to warrant that horrible idea!?

Re: S.H.Figuarts Civil War General Thread

I still think its absolutely ridiculous that Black Panther is a Japan tamashii exclusive.

Who the hell is a black panther fan in Japan, to warrant that horrible idea!?

Usually unpopular characters and those which are costly to produce (Ie. Hulkbuster) gets the Tamashii web treatment.

*goes to pre-order Black Panther*

*has to pay $120 up front*

*closes webpage without completing order. closes laptop*

*sobs*

Finally got in my Figuarts Ultron prime. It isn't a bad figure and it looks really great next to my other AoU Figuarts. However, this is a first for me with an SH figure: I am not that happy with the lack of articulation, ESPECIALLY in the shoulder area. Also was surprised there were no blast type effects packaged with him. Over all, I'll keep him, he serves his purpose and I'm happy enough. I do wish I had picked up the Revoltech version instead, though. If I had to grade him, I'd say a C+ at worst, a B- at best.

Anyway, I took some pics to post to show you guys. Please forgive the less than stellar pictures, I'm just learning how to use a real camera. I also took some pics with both the Figuarts Ultron and the BAF Ultron so you could compare. I hope you enjoy the pics!

b16d32937c61f3861357d908d5e07bf6.jpg
7dbae94af42c34f347c0c5253e640f7d.jpg
b016322eba4a458e11f678b55edce305.jpg
6e163a7701e208968b500ebaac41ac23.jpg
e1f4709d2e6eadb79592b3a024d2f0bc.jpg
3093bc2d7fa2a17ac35b2e14037b2d0c.jpg
dc391e5f28ac0ee0a166accd9702ca4f.jpg

7a9c732414372d7df2061993d3ccff25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and clumsy fingers.

Thanks! I will do that.

Now is there a general consensus on which figuarts Iron Man is the best? It stinks being late but sometimes you can benifit from others experiences.

I don't know about a consensus but the Mark VI is pretty popular and my favorite. There's also the black and gold version. I also like the Mark 45 although it seems a little bit too small. For some reason it reflects light really well and is super photogenic.

Another popular one is the old bulky version of War Machine. It's loaded with accessories. I like mine but have actually considered selling it. It's a great figure but cost way more than the others. I don't know why but I'm just not that attached to it.

Ugh...that Ultron looks really bad. Anyway, I don't know if we will get anymore Civil Wars Figuarts this year. No new figures were shown at the recent Tamashii Nations exhibition and no one has been listed in the release schedule up to November. It looks like they are going to focus on completing the Hall of Armour this year, starting with Tony Stark and Mark 3. Its a shame. I really wanted War Machine Mark 3, Falcon and Spider-Man.

Thanks! I will do that.

Now is there a general consensus on which figuarts Iron Man is the best? It stinks being late but sometimes you can benifit from others experiences.

I love the 42 and 43 myself, they look excellent and have great articulation, I actually play with them quite a bit!

jG078Yn.jpg

KPNFqzO.jpg

eMeXLpE.jpg

9vtLxDz.jpg

nNbpEz2.jpg

Ugh...that Ultron looks really bad. Anyway, I don't know if we will get anymore Civil Wars Figuarts this year. No new figures were shown at the recent Tamashii Nations exhibition and no one has been listed in the release schedule up to November. It looks like they are going to focus on completing the Hall of Armour this year, starting with Tony Stark and Mark 3. Its a shame. I really wanted War Machine Mark 3, Falcon and Spider-Man.

Ditto....:monkey2

I think those pics just sealed the deal. I am going to have to track one down. Where'd you get the couch?

Yeah the couch was a bonus item with the 42, I bought both of mine on ebay roughly when they were being released and sought out one with the couch. I also bought the stands for flying separate, they are called Bandai "Stage Act" or something like that, they came in a 3 pack. Also those armors do have little gauntlet covers on the hands that I left off in the pics, they come off easily (they actually stick better on the 43, the redesigned them a little), since I mess with them so much it was easier to just leave them in the box lest they get misplaced. I only wish they had just attached them permanently to all the sets of hands instead of just having one pair that is interchangeable to save 25 cents worth of plastic. Only real gripe with them, they are some of my favorite figures!

I'm sure the later armors have all the same articulation and quality, I just am not a big fan of the designs of 45 and 46 in general, and I flat out love the 42/43 so that's just my preference!

Maybe you could buy a bootleg Figma Thor and use the cape it comes with.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Back