S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Gantry. It looks great. But its a bit of a disappointment in that it is very flimsy and made of cheap, easy to break plastic. A small piece was actually broken off when I got it, I contacted the seller to see what they will do for me. If I had seen it in person before buying, I probably wouldn't pay more than $50 for it.

Gantry.jpg

Looks like SHF Tony Stark is getting reissued in April. No stage accessory though. That's for the people who bought it the first time around.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送
50217f970115b0a3661694fa4143f31c.jpg

I got my Gantry. It looks great. But its a bit of a disappointment in that it is very flimsy and made of cheap, easy to break plastic. A small piece was actually broken off when I got it, I contacted the seller to see what they will do for me. If I had seen it in person before buying, I probably wouldn't pay more than $50 for it.

Not for nothing; the Hot Toys Gantry is made from plastic that bends as you move it. The pegs and joints are incredibly tight. It's a really nice piece and has many moving parts and looks high quality but doesn't feel high quality IMO.

Looks like SHF Tony Stark is getting reissued in April. No stage accessory though. That's for the people who bought it the first time around.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送
50217f970115b0a3661694fa4143f31c.jpg

That's interesting, I don't see that anywhere on the usual sites or on Tamashii's site.

Just got an email from Bandai. IW Thor ships on 2/15

Nice, both Obi-Wan and Thor are "early" Feb releases. I've been itching for new SHF figures, and it's funny to think I'll likely have these Feb. releases before I get the Bluefin versions of Wasp and Falcon.

Falcon is a great figure. I was very surprised how good the figure came out. Would have been nice if they included a dynamic stand for Wasp though since the figure is so bare bones.

Depending on how the Iron studios Ant Man and Wasp statues turn out will determine if I get their SHF counterparts instead. I want to go small with them rather than the HTs

Back