S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Holy Crap, BBTS wants $120 for Black Panther! That's ridiculous!

You can get him at around $80-$90ish on other sites. And even cheaper if you order from a Japanese website.

Those damn scalpers, I never know why BBTS does this BS uping the price way too high.

well.. either they're being marked up themselves.. or they're doing it because they can and figuarts have been selling out for them no matter the price.

i mean, once the japanese e-tailers sell out (which they usually do).. there's a couple other sites, bbts, and eBay. and generally BBTS has been selling out of their figuarts marvel/star wars stuff. so, supply and demand at its finest. it sucks, but i guess that's just the way it is.

personally, i went for the mafex mark 45. i think the sculpt looks better, more defined. but i still think figuarts makes better constructed figures than mafex. plus, that official shot of the mafex 45 doing the landing pose sold the figure for me.

This mark-up is on the excessive side. Two other US-based retailers are selling Black Panther for $89.99 and $81.99. He is a Web exclusive and since the Civil War figuarts aren't widely distributed by Bluefin or anyone else in the US, the mark-up is slightly understandable. But $120 is way out ridiculous.

Just got my SHF Hulkbuster :yess:

_DSC5654.jpg

_DSC5739.jpg

_DSC5672.jpg

_DSC5711.jpg

Hi guys
Got my Iron Man Mark 45 today :yess: The paint job is insane for a 1/12 scale.How do i do the landing pose ? I tried but the results dont look natural :slap Can someone post some examples with their Mark 45

I think they updated CA's sculpt, looks better than the proto.

ahf32.jpg

shf31.jpg

ahf43.jpg

shf44.jpg

Definitely want that mark 46 to starve off the hunger for the HT's version

Oops, I thought I had the 46 and Cp on preorder, but I musta just dreamt it.

Anyway I'm still unsure if I want CW Cap, I've gone for all the Ironmen though...

I'm tempted to get that now. But think I'll hold off.

Waiting for either Figma or Mafex mark 43. Unsure which is better.

It's a great figure in its own right, very fun to play with. The HT version is close now though so it's probably worth waiting for that if you're just going to buy it to tide you over.

It's a great figure in its own right, very fun to play with. The HT version is close now though so it's probably worth waiting for that if you're just going to buy it to tide you over.

I was intending to buy that to starve off my wait for the 1/4 mark 45. Haha.

Back