S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat Thor looks great! It's up on Nippon Yasan for pre-order already if you can't order from Bandai Premium.

It may be a long wait or probably never coming at all but I'll probably wait for the Mafex version.

Thx! MK doesn?t have it yet and A-E is sold out already. Has anyone used one of the cheaper shipping options at N-Y?

I don't use the cheapest shipping at NY but the SAL with tracking (1500 yen). Takes about 3 weeks to reach the US from Japan.

Was hard to tell from the promo images but the Upgrade Suit is definitely dark blue and not black like it should be. Some might prefer that but I really liked the black and red

f0mzlwE.jpg

I1p7ito.jpg

fxt7PPQ.jpg

Is there anywhere left to order EG Hawkeye from besides Nippon Yasan?

edit. I checked Tamashii's site and you can't even order it there anymore, I'm surprised NY is still taking orders so got it in there while I could.

Is there anywhere left to order EG Hawkeye from besides Nippon Yasan?

edit. I checked Tamashii's site and you can't even order it there anymore, I'm surprised NY is still taking orders so got it in there while I could.

bad experience on Nippon-Yasan?

bad experience on Nippon-Yasan?

I haven't had one personally but have heard stories and also they charge the most for shipping so I usually skip them. But like I didn't realize how soon to release this was so glad just to get an order in at normal prices. I feel like this one is going to go up after release.

That War Machine mk6 doesn't look too great... The waist part looks really odd. This is disappointing. I was looking forward to them revealing this since the Hot Toys looks good. I might have to get a MK4 instead.

agreed... come on Bandai... where's my Iron Man Mk1 HoA??? that's the last piece for my 6" IM display :(

Back