S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

instead of adding empty weight I wish they added open hatch gimmick on the HulkBuster for the price they are asking...

instead of adding empty weight I wish they added open hatch gimmick on the HulkBuster for the price they are asking...

True! I don't need to put a full figuart inside the chest, but an opening hatch with the bust and head would be good enough for me. Maybe include the go to sleep arm too.

some more pics of ultron, looks awesome!

itOVpkWdhyXI7.jpg

ibiIjzM6HU1T9i.jpg

iB1j3E69Cf2K5.jpg

iGeWwWXuTOwGg.jpg

iyYLJK3uat1qD.jpg

iboW1gZWgc802a.jpg

ibaJIquTNtAzUs.jpg

some more pics of ultron, looks awesome!

itOVpkWdhyXI7.jpg

ibiIjzM6HU1T9i.jpg

iB1j3E69Cf2K5.jpg

iGeWwWXuTOwGg.jpg

iyYLJK3uat1qD.jpg

iboW1gZWgc802a.jpg

ibaJIquTNtAzUs.jpg

I'm definitely getting this but uggghhh so many details are missing not to mention it's based on the older model of Ultron Prime (from the Empire magazine cover) which essentially makes it inaccurate to the film version. :(

I mean even if Revoltech's Ultron Prime is stylized, it's clearly based on the actual film model.

I guess in terms of accuracy this is in line with their Mk 45, given how even that was based on concept art.

Does someone know how tall will Ultron be?
No confirmation yet, but given the height of the Hulk figure, I'd say, Ultron will probably be close to around 7 inches tall.

I like the look of Ultron. I might have to bite on that one.

Is there any chance they'll get licenses for Ant-Man and any Phase 3 films? I feel like they would know this could be a very successful line if they can get the licenses

Is there any chance they'll get licenses for Ant-Man and any Phase 3 films? I feel like they would know this could be a very successful line if they can get the licenses

they did show a hot rod IM armor repaint, So I assume they could, just depends on how these do I suppose, but they likely wont be licensed for North America so you'll have to rely on importers

I hope they make Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. I would like a Figma Loki as well.

I hope they make Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. I would like a Figma Loki as well.

Im hoping for vision most of all, and an ultimate ultron though prime will do just fine. I'll buy pretty much anything they make (saving for a HB now) if nothing else but to support the line, maybe one day I could cut Hot toys loose and save myself a ton of money and space

the SHF Hulk is really good i think, very pleased. def the best hulk figure i have ever had, puts the multiple legends vers i have to shame. the color of him gets alot of hate but i like it, reminds me alot of how he is colored in the comics at times. if your a hulk fan get one, really. just get one.

haven't taken cap out but looks good, love how you can have him holding shield in throwing pose with that clear plastic bit from wrist for support, genius.

will be gettin a SHF Ironman for sure, prolly the mark 45.

Im hoping for vision most of all, and an ultimate ultron though prime will do just fine. I'll buy pretty much anything they make (saving for a HB now) if nothing else but to support the line, maybe one day I could cut Hot toys loose and save myself a ton of money and space

I doubt they wont make a Vision, but I'd rather have some Ultron Sentries than an Ultimate Ultron. Personally I don't understand why everyone wants an Ultimate Ultron, I'd like to have him but he isn't necessary.

I doubt they wont make a Vision, but I'd rather have some Ultron Sentries than an Ultimate Ultron. Personally I don't understand why everyone wants an Ultimate Ultron, I'd like to have him but he isn't necessary.
Though I prefer Ultron Prime, I still want an Ultimate Ultron simply because there isn't any proper figure of it yet out there, not to mention he'd fit in nicely with the Mark 45.

would like a vision as well but think that plastic cape on thor looks really bad so expecting visons to be the same.

ahhh mang im tellin ya SHF Hulk is amazing! lovin it lots at the moment.

Hmmmm.......maybe I'll have to open my Hulk. He did not look good to me in the package and reviews I've seen. The headsculpts are not that great. The paint is well done but it's much more of a milky green than what you see in the promo pics which was a bit brighter.

Back