S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong. It's an accessory pack for mk 50.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I didn't know guyver was talking about a some unofficial set.

I thought guyver was talking about this:

shf-im-avengers.jpg

You're wrong. Look at the price. You're paying for a figure, plus the new weapons and the stand.

I agree with Green Goblin. All those details point to it being a full figure release. I have never seen that photo of the bootleg accessory pack.

I saw recently there's a 3rd party light up table for Tony on eBay and then the Gantry just popped up on OSK.

Hmm never saw that article..must have missed it. I guess this the actual Figuarts accessory and the other isn’t :slap

Again, it's not an accessory set, it's a whole Iron Man figure, plus those accessories in the pictures and the stand.

I highly doubt it will come with the accessories for the current IW Iron Man, so if you want both arm guns, you'd need to buy both versions of this Iron Man armor.

I wonder if people would actually get Thor if it didn’t have Stormbreaker.

Talk about minimum accessories, not even a eyepatch or lighting effect sculpt :pfft:

$100 for that..waste just like AOU BW

Figuarts getting greedy :slap

Not sure where you got $35 usd.. 8250 yen= $74.60 usd and that’s with slow shipping and without customs if you get hit but ya it’s still a bit cheaper but returns/exchanges are a ***** pay a bit more for peace of mind

I got $35 USD from checkout. It's only asking for 50% deposit up front.

I wonder if people would actually get Thor if it didn’t have Stormbreaker.

Talk about minimum accessories, not even a eyepatch or lighting effect sculpt :pfft:

$100 for that..waste just like AOU BW

Figuarts getting greedy :slap

Its not Figuarts getting greedy. This figure is priced at 7,344 yen (about $66) and is for Japan only. If you want to get one in the US then you have to pay a middle man, which is why the price is so high. Its not like Figuarts is getting the extra money. If you don't think its worth paying the middle man because of lack of accessories, then don't and just don't get the figure.

What is it with the Winter Soldiers facesculpt? Amazing how some can be so spot on like the Star Lord, Black Widow and the new Thor, yet others like Cap and especially this Bucky are absolutely awful. Would like to see a photoshop of the A New Hope Luke on him!!

What is it with the Winter Soldiers facesculpt? Amazing how some can be so spot on like the Star Lord, Black Widow and the new Thor, yet others like Cap and especially this Bucky are absolutely awful. Would like to see a photoshop of the A New Hope Luke on him!!

I don't think Bucky is that bad, it's definitely angles. I saw it in person at SDCC and didn't look too bad.

IW Cap is awful though, but I don't even think HT's IW Cap is very good either. The Civil War Cap head is pretty good IMO.

So Wasp's wings are considered a Tamashii Stage? I think that's the true topic of Figuarts getting greedy. Not Thor being a JE.

Back